"- You look beautiful in that dress ... It drove me crazy all evening. He confessed "

He bit on the skin of my neck and my hips were raised due to pleasure. The roles were reversed and I found myself above him. He ran his hands behind my back and opened the closure of my dress while I awkwardly unbuttoned his shirt. I was now in my underwear while Brad was in jeans. So it was natural for my hands to slide down his body to land on the button of his jeans. I opened it and he got rid of it. My eyes went to his abs and I went to put my lips there as he whispered my name.

Finding it too slow, he went ahead and came back over me. His pupils were much darker than usual. He kissed my skin at the bottom of my stomach, went up slowly to my breast on which he left a hickey and ended up by my neck before landing in my mouth. We kissed like it was the last time, our skins were hot. We separated from our underwear quickly and while he was going to kiss me I said

"Brad my first time was a disaster and you're the second person I do it with. I said little reassured

- Believe me, I'll make you forget your first time. He said reassuring me. "

It was the most incredible night of my life, he had been perfect from start to finish, respectful and attentive. I felt special and most of all, I had never had so much pleasure in one night. It must be said that he was excellent in bed. Only one thing disturbed me, while we had sex together he whispered to me "I love you". And of course we fell asleep right after so we never talked about it again.

According to my phone it was 10am and I had just woken up. I turned around expecting to see Brad by my side but the bed was empty. I was looking at my phone to see if he had sent me an explanatory message, but the only thing I had was a message from James. He told me to take a taxi to join them on the set of their clip for "Just my type". Why was Brad doing this, does he think I'm a one night girl ? I quickly got ready to join them as soon as possible.

I arrived quickly at the filming location, there were a lot of people but I still managed to reach the guys

"- Hi Mia, did you sleep well? Tris gave me a smile full of innuendo

- Um yes. I said hoping they didn't know

- Was the night good? I guess so, given the screams we heard and the scratches on Brad's back. Connor winked at me

- It's not what you think. I tried

- Oh really ? I'm curious to hear your explanations in this case. Said James with a big smile on his face

- Ok, you won, we had sex, is it good? I confessed

- As long as you're reconciled, that's fine with us. Just make less noise next time. James said and ran away before I hit him

- Speaking of Brad, where is he? I asked the other two

- He's filming. The idea of ​​the clip is that he meets a girl who makes him do anything, we are mostly in the background here. He is going to have to shoot all day with Emma, ​​a model and if I am not mistaken, there they shoot the scene on the boat. Connor explained to me. Do you want to go see?

- Yes why not. In reality I didn't want to see him with this girl at all even if it's just an acting game "

We arrived at a very small port. I looked around for Brad and found him on the boat with Emma. He had his hand on her thigh and caressed it with his thumb. Only problem, no camera was filming, so it was intentional on his part. I decided not to get upset, I would have a chat with him.