Untitled Part 2

Twig man: "Young Midoriya... You can become a hero."

The young boy sobbed loudly on the ground, tears like a waterfall from his eyes. The white protector stood quietly at the side, gazing curiously at the scene before it. The light shined perfectly from behind the man casting a beautiful aura from behind him, almost like a certain vampire.

Ytka: "...Hjonk?"

Both males jumped at the call and snapped their heads in its direction, finding a goose blankly staring back. The silence was awkward for the two as the goose didn't care because he was a bird, and birds don't care about human norms. Much how like According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.

Eventually both silently agreed to ignore the goose and continue with the monologue.

Time skip

The green plant boy entered his apartment door, checking behind him to see if his new friend goose was waddling beside him. Fortunately it wasn't so he didn't have to disgruntle it anymore. After briefly talking to his perfect mother he sat down at his desk and breathed a sigh of excitement. Working on his homework he put on Lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to.

As he was working he heard a small thump behind him, and thinking it was his mother he turned around only to see his closet on his right to the left of the door open. A stack of clothes inside had fallen out onto the floor. He got up with [visible confusion] on his face and moved to the fallen pile. He bent down to pick them up, however once he got low enough he saw a pair of black beady eyes looking back at him.

 Midoriya: "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Ytka: "HJONK!"

The greenette fell backwards screaming in shock. The goose however only moved further back into the right side of the sliding door closet that it had made a nest in with its wings slightly raised.

As soon as the boy had finished screaming an older greenette immediately busted into the room asking if he was okay. Spotting the animal in her closet she screamed just as her son had before.

Boy: "Are you okay?!"

Woman: "Are you okay?!"

Boy: "Are you okay?!"

Woman: "Are you okay?!"

After the small back and forth between the two the boy decided it would be best not to incur the mighty goose's wrath and put his clothes back up on his shelf, then moved his sneakers from under the goose, getting bit and hjonked at a fair few times in the process. He left the closet door open a crack, enough for the goose to get its head through and open but not enough to let in an annoying amount of light.

After a while the greenette boy got used to the powerful presence of the apex predator and did his homework. He shut off the music resulting in an annoyed hjonk from his closet. Startled he whipped around and saw the gooses head emerge from the crack in his closet with a somehow angered face.

Ytka: "HJONK!"

Green: "EEP!... Do you... Do you want the music back on?"

The snow white fowl glared impatiently at the boy who hesitantly reopened his closed tab. The music started up again and the goose slithered back into its new nest.

G: "...Ok."

Time Skip

A long time passed after that, specifically ten months. 'Midoriya' as Ytka learned the boy was called was seen always at the same time being chased by an invisible monster every morning and doing weird movements on the ground. One time it was caught staring by Midoriya and he called it 'working out'. The god of wisdom for once was at a loss as to why he would do this, only furthering its interest in humans more.