Chapter 1- Evangeline meets NY

It's my first day at Constance, which is the new school I will be attending and as to say I am nervous is an understatement. I have never seen anything other then the wale of my mansion back home at England and the relief I feel is nothing like it. No one has ever seen my face, like no one.  It as for my safety, for my cousin Harry and I, it's not like blame him it's just I've never had a normal life but that's okay cause i am finally having it.

  It as for my safety, for my cousin Harry and I, it's not like blame him it's just I've never had a normal life but that's okay cause i am finally having it

Wearing the school uniform given to me I start eating breakfast that my housekeeping have done and it's rally good. With fresh fruits and salad, i am vegetarian so I don't eat animals. It's makes me feel better and more health, on a plus side am skinny not boney skinny but enough meat on my thighs and stomach no that I care for my looks because if you don't like how I look while you can go jump off a cliff for all I care. I've finished eating and start grading my school needs, " okay this is it, the first time anyone normal will see me" I say to myself as I walk towards the elevator with my protective service that my mother insisted on to keep me safe which is five men. Jake, John, Henry, Phillip and Bobby who are practically my older brothers who I are for deeply. They are all well built and very tall, they all have taken care of me when I was little I see them as big brothers. I click the button down to the floor both Jack and Henry go first then me and then John, Phillip and Bobby. " We will be by your side the whole day, outside your classrooms and the bathroom when you go" said John as i look up to him at my right, " I am just really nervous , what if I make no friends and I am stuck with you five as my friends" I say scared and in a joking manner. I laugh at the faces they all make, " you love use and you know it" say Bobby with a smirk, I nod knowing it's true. We get to the lobby of the hotel that i am living in which is the 4 Seasons. Let's just say being the princess has its perks and my mother wanted me to have the best. I get in to my limousine which is surrounded by my guards and paparazzi who I am guessing have heard of my arrival. It's been in the news for weeks it's more exciting as well because no one as EVER seen my face since it was a danger for me to leave the place. I had something to cover my face just in case, I get inside with John and Jake and The others getting into the car that's in-front of me. The one in the back are other guards just in case which I think is extra. I look out the window the whole time wondering how the world is going to treat me.