Chapter two: Could i be pregnant?

After I had caught up with Lee, I decided to go home as I wasn't feeling too well, I drove home in my car even though Lee insisted he would drop me off and once I got home I ended up being sick then passing out on the sofa for a couple hours. A few days passed and I was still feeling nauseous and being sick. I was always tired and super over-emotional. I thought I was pregnant and was just about to take a pregnancy test when my Skype began ringing on my laptop, I looked at the username on screen it read 'Flynn❤️'
The thought of ignoring Noah's call made my heart ache- especially since both mine and Noah's schedule's were empty for the day and I didn't want him to expect something was wrong. I glanced back and forth between the laptop screen and the pregnancy test I had in my hand, I quickly dropped the test then rushed over to the laptop pressing the answer button. "Hey N" I said trying to hide the fact that I wasn't really feeling myself. "Hey Shelley, how are you?" He asks.
"I'm ok thanks how are you, how's Harvard going, Are you enjoying classes? I ask trying to avoid the topic of myself and focus the conversation on Noah, "Hey, chill out Elle" he replies. "Elle, what's going on beautiful?" He asks. My heart drops instantly. He knows that something is wrong, he can read me like a book, but I don't even know what to say, I don't even know if I am pregnant or not and I don't want to ruin Noah's time at Harvard. I go silent for a few seconds trying to think of something to say or at least a way to explain. Finally I just blurt out "Noah, I think I'm pregnant!"