- He lies. Con told me and I smiled at him "

We set foot on American soil. It was horribly cold and I hadn't thought of taking a jacket. So I was frozen. James lent me his jacket but even so I was really cold. Too bad but it was okay I could hold on. The car ride was quite short but there was still a problem, the distribution of rooms. Joe said there was a room for three and a room for two. I would be in the room for two with either Tristan or Bradley, because Con and James, who are both in a couple, will sleep together. Tris and Brad couldn't decide between themselves, so they did rock, paper, scissors. And guess who ends up with me? Bradley obviously. I suspect the boys were cheating so I ended up with him.

We arrived at our room which was opposite that of the other three. It was huge, in the center there was a big bed and on the left a sofa with a huge flat screen. And I'm not talking about the bathroom.

"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch. Told me brad

- You're the artist who has to sleep well to make a success of his concerts, so I take the sofa. I told him

- Mia... let me be gallant for once! He laughed. Either way it's non-negotiable. I gave in pretty quickly because I was extremely tired and I couldn't say no to this soft bed "

We each laid down in our corner, exhausted by jet lag

"- I wanted to say thank you for the tweet you put for to me. Your fans have calmed down since

- It's normal you are our friend ...

- No, I'm just James' best friend. I whispered

- Mia ... Damn he heard me. You are my most precious friend, but if I had said that, they would not have calmed down ...

- Brad can I ask you a question?

- Go ahead

- You never had any attraction for me ...? I whispered shameful of my question

- Good night Mia ... So I was right it was no and he didn't want to tell me so as not to hurt me "

I fell asleep sad but relieved because I finally had the answers to my questions.

It had been about 1 hour since I fell asleep when I woke up in a sweat, I was too hot and aches all over. I knew I would get sick with this cold outside ...

"- Brad ... I said

- Hmm ...

- I do not feel good...

- What is happening to you ? He said in the vapes because I had just woken him up

- I think I have a fever ... He got up and touched my forehead

- You are hot... Do you want to take a shower? It will relax you. He said to me before helping me to get up to take me to the bathroom.

- Go back to bed ... You have to sleep to get in shape and I don't want you to catch my microbes. He agreed and went back to the couch "

I took a good shower which relaxed each muscle. It was a good idea. After this I went back to bundle myself up in the blanket, I heard Brad's regular breathing, sign that he was asleep. I did the same.

 An hour later I woke up again but this time I was cold, it was definitely not the best night of my life. I didn't want to wake Brad up so I put on a sweater but nothing helped I was still cold