Dark Desire prt.1

Start from the beginning

Once she move away from him she quickly put on her clothes. Vaggie just wanted to get away from him it was all she thought about as she pulled on her leggings and gloves. After that she got her dress over her head before Alastor leaned in close to her ear and whispered. "Thank you for such a wonderful time my dear." The moth ignored him and finished dressing before leaving the room without so much as a glance back, no use feeding his already full ego. Alastor just continued smiling like mad as the door closed.
...

Later on Vaggie laid on the sofa facing away from everyone in the lobby as she sulked in solitude without anyone noticing as usual, however her lack of yelling and keeping order didn't go unnoticed by everyone. Angel Dust watched as the young woman shut herself away from everyone. This wasn't like her. The Vaggie he knew was a wrathful ball-buster who never let shit go unchecked. He was cool with it at first cuz he got a fuck ton as many drinking privileges as he wanted but the more he started paying attention to how quiet the moth had been lately, the more he started noticing just how upset she was. Vaggie looked like she was dying inside, like she was being internally crushed by some unrelenting secret that just continued eating away at her. The Latina's own fucking girlfriend didn't even seem to notice her behavior everyone was just so damn oblivious. Alastor seemed to notice too but he seemed to be getting a rise out of it.

Something fishy was going and the expornstar was not about to let it go until he knew, not because of concern or some sentimental shit like that--he was just nosey. He was a curious sort of spider who just had to know your deepest darkest--most fucked up--secrets. He saw the way Vaggie tried to avoid Alastor and sure he was just as jovial and polite as always but there was something else, the almost intimidatingly sensual tone in his voice as he spoke to her, like he was giving her a warning to be good or something. He knew that type of sweet talk all too well Valantino would always talk to him the exact same way. He was more determined to know now. Once he saw Vaggie sit up on the sofa he downed his drink then went over to greet her. "Hey toots! Ya look like refried shit!" He laughed trying to lighten her mood, however it didn't. Angel frowned when she offered no retort not even a growl or an angry glare, she seemed numb. What ever was wrong it must be serious. "Geeze Vags whas'up with ya?" She looked up to him contemplating on answering but once she caught the glance of the Radio Demon who was at the bar behind the spider, she looked back down submisively staying quiet as she got up from her spot on the couch. "I have to go." She said barely a whisper to Angel's hearing as she made way for the kitchen. The curious slut watched as she disappeared behind the doors while Alastor followed a little ways behind her. Now that was super suspicious! Something was definitely going on between those two and no matter what it took the kinky spider demon was going to uncover the truth.
...

Vaggie was looking through the fridge and cabinets for anything to lightly snack on. She really only came to the kitchen to escape Angel Dust's suspicions but she found herself to be legitimately hungry. She hadn't been hungry for a few days due to her appetite being shot and now it was catching up to her, she knew she couldn't just let herself starve. "I could make you something if you'd like." Vaggie wanted to gag at the sound of that voice. "No thank you!" She spat before slamming the pantry above the stove. Being so short she had to actually climb on to the counter top to reach it. She carefully tried to hop down but unfortunately for Vaggie she was caught by Alastor holding her waist before he sat her on the counter gently. "Well how else am I going to thank you for your lovely company, darling?" He asked charmingly as he kissed the back of her hand.

The moth sneered and grumbled feeling pestered. "You could end this fucking shit between us and leave me the hell alone." Her blatant suggestion brought a lively chortle to the older demon as he continued holding her hand with one of his own and heartily held the other to his chest. It was absolutely hilarious that the younger woman would even hope he'd just end their game. "Ha-ha-ha! A funny thought my dear but no. I don't think I'll be doing that." This was becoming tedious. Vaggie groaned and tried to leave again but the man just moved closer into her personal space trapping her to her spot on the counter and stared her down with those seductive red eyes she had come to know so well. The white haired moth glared but Alastor could easily see her nervousness. Just as she squinted her eyes they suddenly widened as she felt a sharp clawed hand under her dress, the tip gently grazing her sex through her underwear causing the Latina to blush and look away. Alastor smirked as he joyfully observed the loosing battle Vaggie was internally fighting. Seeing her squirm and hold back her moans tickled him so much he had to internally battle with himself not to mount her right then and there. "I won't take you here but don't worry my dear, we'll be busy enough with each other soon." He whispered sinuously before slowly licking the younger demoness' cheek growling with satisfaction like a hungry beast tasting its meal. Vaggie shivered as she released her passion with a sharp gasp not proud of liking the touch one bit. She wanted to push him away but she didn't want to do anything to draw anyone into the kitchen and catch them.

Just as Alastor finished making his rather disturbing point Angel Dust walked in quietly trying to be descreet but what he saw just brought him more confusion. Alastor was chuckling while pulling himself away from a scared looking Vaggie who was tensely sitting on the counter holding herself like she had been doing lately, like she was scared of him but trying to hide it. As the two demons noticed the spider walk in Vaggie's eyes widened as she tightened her hold on her arms and raised her knees defensively. Alastor however was all calm and smiles as usual his gaze falling on their visitor.

Angel squinted with a fist to his hip as he tried to understand the situation. When he found that he couldn't make heads or tails of it he assumed vaguely that the cannibal must've done something to threaten the little chica considering how unsettlingly close he was to her. "Uh wha's goin' on here?" He asked suspiciously. Vaggie just looked away shamefully while Alastor happily answered. "Why we were just having a lovely conversation weren't we dear?" He turned to the little one-eyed lady and grinned at her knowing she'd refuse to answer. She just continued to look away as he chuckled and walked toward the kitchen door passing Angel Dust, who was still glaring at the strawberry pimp with distrust in his answer. "Well I must be off! I have many other things to do! Good day!" The voodoo man suddenly vanished leaving the two lesser demons alone in silence.

Angel turned to face the still quiet demoness and asked her annoyedly. "Ya wanna tell me what the fuck is goin' on between you and smiles?" He questioned loudly. Vaggie stayed silent. "Look if it's somthin' bad like ya made a deal with him then..." Vaggie's eyes widened at the assumption. Oh how she wished it was that simple, hell if she had made a deal with him then she would have a good reason for even being in this fucking mess but no it was worse, much worse; there was no demonic deal, no faustain agreement, no eldrich pact. It was just her in ability to deny how her body reacted to his touch, she allowed herself to be senselessly pleasured by her worst nightmare.

"...it's fine but ya need to talk to someone or else-..." The pink aracnid cut himself off when he noticed tears running down the moth's cheeks like a set of two waterfalls. "Whoa hey! What's wrong?" He asked now genuinely concerned. "I-I...I didn't..." She squeezed her arms tightly as she shivered while trying to hold in the pain. Angel frowned feeling really bad for the gal. No matter how bitchy she may be she didn't deserve what ever had her so broken up. He cautiously walked over and reached out to her before placing a gentle gloved hand on his--somewhat--friend.

The kind comforting gesture was what finally broke the dam. Vaggie's entire being finally fell into copious amounts of sobbing and an endless wave of tears. Angel couldn't just let her stay like this so he moved to a half sit against the counter as he held the young woman while she cried miserably. " I-...*sobs* I fucked up Angel!*sobs* I fucked up so bad!" She said between sobs. The taller spider didn't try to push her for details as he rubbed her shoulder assuringly. "If ya wanna talk about it I'm all for listenin', it's up to you." He said. Vaggie just continued to cry into her hands before turning to bury her face in Angel's fluffy chest.

The slut had a soft spot when it came to seeing people suffer. He usually wouldn't bother with it but after seeing at least half of the saddened Latina's interaction with the Radio Demon the problem was possibly more serious than he previously thought. So with that in mind he just continued to comfort the humanoid moth until she was ready to tell him everything.