Peter nodded. There was no way to get Tony not to and now Flash might stop bullying him and Ned.

.

The next morning, Peter hadn't even sat down in his first period class before he was called to the principal's office. Some of the class snickered, except for Flash. The other boy would usually be throwing paper wads at him by this point but he was weirdly subdued. Probably from yesterday's encounter.

Word had spread like wildfire that Tony Stark had been on campus. The Tony Stark. Not only that, but he had called Peter "my kid".

Yeah, if someone announced that on social media any cover from paparazzi would be blown. The only reason he wrote about it in his paper to Mrs. Fern was because she was nice and probably wouldn't tell.
Unlike yesterday, Peter was called into the office immediately. He had expected his dad or mom there, but was suprised they weren't. Instead, Mr. Mortia sat with a stone face.

"Yes, sir?"

"I thought I told you to stop spreading these rumors, Peter."

"Sir-"

"Where's your paper?"

"I don't have it." Dad had told him not to change it. That he would get it sorted out. Either he hadn't called or Mr. Mortia hadn't listened. He was going with the latter because Dad always did what he said he was going to do.

But did he? The thought began to plague Peter's mind as he stood there.

"Someone called me claiming to be Tony Stark." He did call. "That is too far, Mr. Parker. I will be calling-"

"Is this Principal Hang Up's office?" His dad strided in, his eyes murderous behind his sunglasses.

Peter glanced at Mr. Mortia, who looked like he was about to pass out. His eyes had bugged out of his head and he was stuttering incomprehensible words.

Finally, he got out something that made sense. "M-mr. Stark, what're you doing here?"

"I'm here for my kid, who, by what you said to me, is a liar. You also said that I should get a like than help a teenager lie. You also said that I should not encourage his bad habits."

"I didn't- I mean- " Mr. Mortia was visibly sweating. "I didn't believe-"

"You didn't believe a student who has always been good, has nothing on his record, and would never hurt a fly unless it was hurting something else?" Dad said, standing by Peter and crossing his arms.

"I- I-"

"Yeah, you did. I can replay the conversation if he need a refresher," Tony said, a layer of sarcasm under his voice. "You also didn't believe me when I said Peter was being bullied."

"Because I thought you were-"

"An impersonator. A fake. I offered to video chat, but you hung up on me with a few choice words I would rather not repeat."

Mr. Mortia looked down at his desk, clearly ashamed and throughly scolded.

"Dad, it's okay-" Peter tried.

"No, bud," Dad said, face softening as he looked at Peter. "It's not."

He turned back to Mr. Mortia. "I would like you to apologize to Peter, fix his English grade, and look into the fact that someone has been bullying Peter for near three years."

Mr. Mortia nodded. "Yes, Mr. Stark, I will do that." The principal turned toward Peter. "I am sorry, Peter, for what I said and what I've done."

"Apology accepted, Mr. Mortia," Peter responded, trying for a small smile.

They stayed until the grade was fixed and there was a promise to look into the bullying, then Tony signed Peter out to get ice cream.

"I called the School Board. He will be getting a thorough scolding from them as well," Tony added as they climbed into the car.

"Thank you for coming, Dad."

"I always will," he said.

The teen smiled.

"Pete, could you get me my glasses out of the dash?" Tony asked as he removed his sunglasses and put them under the radio. Peter popped the dash open and his report fell out.

"Oh, my English report," he said, looking at the large zero in the corner. He knew the grade was changed in the system, but it didn't feel like it with the red ink staring him in the face.

Dad took the paper from his hands, then a pen from his pocket. The red one with a gold handle Peter got him a few weeks ago. He leaned the paper onto the flat surface of the steering wheel and did something to the corner.

He handed it back to Peter and the boy felt his mouth break into a grin. Tony had added a 1 and a 0 to the other sides of it, making it a 100. He had also scribbled two figures that vaguely looked like Ironman and Spiderman.

Peter chuckled.

"Hey, don't make fun of my drawings," Dad fake pouted, making Peter laugh. He saw the man smile out of the corner of his eye.

He threw his arms around his Dad, hugging him tightly and silently thanking him for everything he'd done for him. Dad hugged him back tightly and they stayed like that for a few seconds until he fired up the engine.

"Let's go get ice cream, kiddo."

"I love you, Dad."

"Because of the ice cream or..."

"Because you're an awesome Dad and I wouldn't trade you for the world."

Dad laughed and ruffled his hair. "I love you too, son."