"What's the rush, Parker?" He sneered. The brunette tried to move around him but Flash was quick and stepped in front of him.

Peter was well aware Flash wouldn't stand a chance against his spider powers, but he would not use them. Flash was no a villain, criminal, or even a mediocre bad guy. He was just a bully who wanted a reaction out of him.

That was something Peter would not give.

"Just heading home. Goodbye, Flash."

Once again, Peter tried to move around him. Flash didn't let him and pushed him back by the shoulders. Peter faked a stumble.

"Parker-"

"What is going on here?"

Peter's head shot up at the familiar voice of his father. The man in question stood tall a few feet away, wearing a white shirt, denim jacket, and stylish jeans. His red and gold shoes and watch stood out against his outfit and he was made more intimidating by his slicked back hair.

But Peter didn't see him as intimidating. He saw him as the calming presence that would protect him. All he wanted to do was hug him, but Flash was right there and there were a few of his classmates still milling about, now having stopped at the commotion.

Tony slowly took off his hot rod red sunglasses and tucked them on his shirt, chocolate brown eyes staring at the two. Peter thought he heard a small sound come from the back of Flash's throat.

His Dad cleared his own. "I reiterate, what is going on here? Why are you blocking my kid?"

Flash's eyes widened as he realized that he was still standing in front of Peter, his head only having swiveled to the side to see Tony. He quickly moved away, standing to the side with his head down.

"We were just talking, sir," Flash mumbled, almost inaudible.

"That didn't look like talking to me," Tony stated, arching an eyebrow. "I need the truth."

Flash didn't look like he was going to say anything more. Tony turned to him. "Pete?"

"We were just talking, Da- To- Mr. Stark."

Tony sighed. "I don't believe that one bit."

After a minute of neither boy speaking up, the man sighed again. "I'll be calling your principal to get this sorted out. C'mon, Pete."

Peter went to Tony's side.

"You, don't bully my kid anymore. Or any kid. It's wrong and will get you in trouble. Don't lie either. Understood?"

Flash nodded. "Yes, sir."

Tony led Peter away, murmuring about school opening times. He put his arm over Peter's shoulders, not seeming to care that there were still kids about.

"How long has it been going on?" Tony asked.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked, trying to brush off the incident as they neared the car.

"I saw him push you and start to taunt you. That bullying, kid, and I want to know how long it's been going on. Have you told May?"

"No," Peter said quietly as they climbed in the car.

"How long?"

"Since seventh grade...."

"And you're a sophomore... Pete, that's three years. Why haven't you told me? Or May? Or Pepper?" Dad asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. His eyes shone with concern. Peter shrugged.

Tony pulled him into a hug and Peter buried his face in Tony's shoulder, taking in the warm protection of his Dad.

"I'm going to call the school tomorrow and we're going to get this sorted out, okay bud?"