party time

We stayed outside for a Lil while until we felt like our parents was done having sex. I heard the song teenage dream by Katy Perry and instantly knew it was my phone,i automatically knew who it was . "Hello chi-chi. "Hey Simonne do you and Alex want to go to a party tonight." Sure chi-chi we will be there in thirty minutes. Okay bye Simone. Alex do you wanna go to a party with chi-chi?? Sure but im not taking her home if she takes drugs and gets drunk again. Well come on were driving my mustang said Alex. No were taking my mustang i said playfully. Fine well take ur stupid car Alex said crazy like . Fine well im going to go get ready you should do the same meet me here in twenty minutes i told Alex. I went to my closet and picked out some black ripped leggings and some booty shorts with a black spike braw . I got in the shower for 5 mins,i put on my clothes and blow dryed my hair . My hair came down to my butt . I walked into my walk in closet and put on some blak spiky heels that matches my bra. I looked in the mirror before going down stairs . My hair was all curly ans long and my outfit was the shit. I went downstairs and Alex was waiting for me. We walked,outside and got into my mustang. I let him drive because he was acting bitchy. Alex took off speeding ,i didnt care because i was to busy listening to pills and potion by Nicki minaj . Alex pulled up to the house that chi-chi directed him to. We got out and thier was a whole lot of people in the house. We had went in the house,Alex started dancing with some drunk girl who said she had on a purple thong.