FIRST ENCOUNTER

It was 10:00 when Wei ying and his friends met at their usual club. Usually Weiying love to drink a lot and dance afterward getting wasted. But Today Wei Ying was not in mood for partying. Because he got in big argument with his dad this Evening regarding his life. His dad want him to spent more of his time on his Study rather than Partying.

But we ying being millennials ignore his dad advice which made his Dad angrier resulting taking away his Credit card. Which cause more uproar between the father and son. They always get into this kind of arguments which ended up resulting both of them not having their dinner.  

Wei Ying friend Zhuocheng came to him even without asking he knew what's wrong with his Best friend(They ain't friends for 10 years for nothing) Zhoucheng knew what he wanted to bright up Wei Ying mood so he ordered 3 glass of Emperor Smile which brought Smile on Wei ying face. Wei ying didn't waste any time in just small amount of time he finished all Emperor Smile which made his head dizzy and vision blur. He don't feel like enjoying anymore in club so he asked Zhoucheng  to drop him off at his house.

Zhoucheng called his Driver which arrived after 15 minutes and he told driver that they are First drooping Wei ying. "YES SIR.                                                            

While they were driving to Wei ying  house Suddenly their Car stopped which made Wei Ying bumped his head hard on the backwards of Driver seat. Zhoucheng yelled at his Driver "WHAT THE FUCK!! Can't you drive properly. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US. YOU. SON OF BITCH. FOOL!!!!!"

His driver started to quiver with fear. He knows a about his master temper. Other day he almost beat him to dead when he didn't come to pick him up on time because the car  broke down in middle of highway. He was late for 50 second. Later Zhoucheng parents paid the the hospital bills and pays some scare cash to him to not report to police.

"Someone jump in front of our car. Master. Let me go and look for it."  The driver replied his voice shaking a little bit.

"Of course you go. So you expect me to go. You are servant and I am master."

"Ayaaa You don't have to yelled ya him like that. You, go and see what's going on." Wei Ying  said to driver.

After 10 minutes someone on Wei Ying window side he looked to see what's going on but his world stop moving when he saw a beautiful boy who now look furious. Wei Ying immediately got out from the car.

"What the hell. Your car almost ran on top of that disable kitten. Just because you are rich doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want." Lan zhan told him with his hands on the hip and immediately went to kitten  side when he heard painful Meowing from the kitten. He gently pick up the kitten  in his embrace and stroke the it's back as means of giving comfort.

Zhoucheng was so angry, he got down and angrily shout at the Lan Zhan  "If you have plan to die then do somewhere else. I don't have time."

"As expected you guys are indeed rude. This poor kitten also got killed under your car but all you worried is your time."

Zhoucheng eyes widened his hand formed fist. Wei Ying know about Zhoucheng madness and he really don't want a his friend to hurt his future husband.( Yes, Wei Ying had decided to make lan zhan his husband the moment he laid his eyes on the other latter. )

He Stand between them. "I am sorry actually our driver-"

"Oh so now you are going to put all the blame on your driver???? PATHETIC..."

"You, come here I am gonna beat you to pulp"  zhoucheng shout at him rolling his sleeve

"Aya!!!! you go and cold down your head I will deal with it." Wei Ying talk time him trying to control the situation.

He push zhouchneg a little a farther from both of them. " I am sorry. But we will compensate you. You can give me your name and bank account I'll send you money." Wei Ying politely asked.

" Money can't solve everything."

Wei Ying was flabbergasted he really don't expect lan zhan to fire back like this . He wanted to explain to lan Zhan but he couldn't find any right words to say cause he himself believe that "MONEY CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING" whenever he was trouble Money slice everything for both him and Zhoucheng.

Everything was happening so fast he didn't got time to clarify what he meant and that Yibo took wrong intentions . Zhoucheng was yelling and was going to punch Yibo but Wei Ying hold him back and took him in the car to calm down his head. When he got down Again Lan Zhan has already disappeared into the alley but Zhoucheng was still cursing and  shouting to Yibo which made his head hurt and he asked him to stopped it .

They start  the car and leave for Wei Ying house. Zhoucheng was still cursing to Lan Zhan but Wei Ying was still dreaming about Lan Zhan  in his mind. Then he decide he will find Lan Zhan again and will clarify everything and make Lan Zhan HIS which end up bringing smile on  his face.

I'm still trying my best to deliver the best to you guys and it's my first FANFIC❤️❤️❤️