~x~ Chapter 2 - The Cute Girl ~x~

Start from the beginning

Oh, that sucks, what's her name?

If I tell you are you gonna kill her?

No, I'm done with killing. It's uncomfortable for me

Oh really? Then why are you a villain? Wouldn't you get kicked out or something?

I'm leaving here tonight, along with my 2 other friends

Cool! Where are you gonna go? If you don't mind me asking

I don't mind, but shiggy might not like me telling you. Sorry

It's fine

Shiggy? Do you mean Shigaraki?!

Yep, he's actually the one who planned this out... we all feel uncomfortable here and want to leave

Wow, so you and your friends are leaving? Aren't you scared you're gonna get caught?

Not at all! I'm actually really excited! I can't wait to leave!

Is it really that bad?

Being forced into doing things you don't like, just because someone else made you this way? Yeah, it's bad

Oh no...

Hey, sorry but I have to leave. It's lights out here at the dorms

Before you go, I want to apologize, I'm very sorry for attacking you and for taking your angry Pomeranian

I forgive you, and I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for judging you as a villain and not seeing you as a person

I forgive you too, and good night!

Gn!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

    "She already has a crush... that's not me." I thought before I put my phone in my black sweatshirt. "But that's ok! I can find another lover!" I exclaimed and stood up off my bed. I then looked around my room and saw the emptiness of it and my dark wine red suitcase that's by the door.
    "I'm gonna miss not having a room for a while... but I'll manage. I'd rather not have a room than kill someone innocent." I mumbled and checked the time. "Oh, I should be going now. How long have you been texting Uraraka? Never mind that. I should go now." I mumbled and grabbed my suitcase.

    I look at my room for one last time, and I finally felt the way Uraraka thought I might. "This is really happening, I really do feel scared," I mumbled and walked out the door to a hallway of darkness.

    "Oh, hi Toga," Dabi whispered. "Hello Dabi. It's really hard to see anything, and I almost missed you." I whispered. "Yeah, same here. How about we use my phone light to find the way?" Dabi asked in a whisper. "Yes. Perfect." I whispered. He then took out his phone and turned on the flashlight.
    We started walking around to shiggys room, and when we found it he was at the door waiting for us to arrive. "Good, you guys made it!" Shiggy whisper/shouted. "Shhhh! We don't wanna get caught!" Dabi whisper/shouted. "You're doing the same thing he is! Now shush! And let's go!" I whisper/shouted.

    "Hey guys, can I come with?" Twice asked. "Oh hello! Yeah, you can come, but you'll have to pack really fast." Shiggy whispered. "I already did. I heard you guys talking earlier and after that, I packed." He explained. "Okay come on! We need to leave! I don't wanna be here any longer than necessary." Dabi whispered. "Yeah, same. Let's go!" I whisper/shouted.
    We all walked down the halls, and thanks to Dabi's phone, we made it out. After we got a few blocks away I felt that I could finally talk.

~Shigaraki's POV~

    "We're free! Well not officially, but we're in the clear for now!" Toga cheered. "Yeah, but can you please keep the cheering to a minimum? We're still in the open, if someone recognizes us we're done for." Dabi explained. "I agree. But I can't say it doesn't feel good to finally be able to talk." I said with a smile.

     "So um, why are we going to U.A? I didn't really catch that part." Twice asked. "Because Shiggy here, knows a teacher that he thinks can help us." Toga said, trying her hardest not to yell.

    "Yep, he was in my life for a year. It may not seem like a long time, but it was a memorable year." I explained. "And how long ago was this year? What if he doesn't forgive us for our pasts?" Twice asked. "Yeah, I wanna know too, how old were you?" Dabi asked. "Well, I was 6 or 7 years old. And I know he forgives me because he told me. But that was before we took one of his students, so I'm not so sure anymore." I explained.

    "We can only hope for the best!" Toga said. "Yeah." Dabi agreed. "Hope for the best, sounds easy enough." Twice said.
    "I hope this works, if not... we don't have any further plans," I said. "Oh, right. We didn't go as far into planning as him rejecting us." Toga said.

    "Hey! What happened to 'hope for the best'?" Dabi asked. "Right! Positive thoughts!" Toga said. "Let's change the subject then." Twice suggested.

    "Oh! I was texting a cute girl earlier, and she goes to U.A. so if the teacher lets us stay, then I can visit her in person!" Toga explained.
    "Cool, is she lesbian?" Dabi asked. "Yep! And apparently, there are a lot of homosexuals in U.A! The only downfall is that she already likes someone." Toga explained.

    "That sucks. And I can sorta relate." Dabi said. "What do you mean?" Twice asked. "I like a dude. He is straight. Ugh, I hate how only the hot guys are straight!" Dabi whined.
    "Hey! I'm hot! Ok, I regret letting that come out of my mouth." I said. "Wait! You're gay?!" Toga asked. "Yep, and I'm not that bad looking Dabi," I said. "Well, I didn't know you liked dudes! I would've never said that if I new!" Dabi said.

    "Are you calling me hot?" I asked. "Yes, I am. You are hot. But only by 90%, you're chapped lips unbearable." Dabi explained. "Ok so if I chapped my lips I'd be 100%?" I asked. "Yep. 100%. Just buy some chapstick, as simple as that." Dabi said.
    "Hm, maybe I will buy some chapstick," I said. "Yay! No more chapped lips!" Toga exclaimed. "Geez, I didn't think it was that big of a deal," I muttered.

    "Yeah, it's pretty much like 75% of mine and Toga's conversations," Dabi said. "Well damn. That hurt my feelings. Ouch." I said sarcastically, making everyone laugh.

    After we walked for a little longer we got to the U.A. gates. "Now how do we get in?" Dabi asked. "I don't know, I didn't think into that much detail," I said.
    "I know! I can text the cute girl I was talking about!" Toga said and pulled out her phone. I then looked over her shoulder and watched her type.