PARALYSIS

He was beautiful.

On the outside, of course. He contained the most angelic of physical features that strangers who walked past him adored. They always fell for his pretty hazel eyes, that lacked dullness compared to the pigmented hues of those around them. His jawline was perfectly sharp, tattered in a light scruff of a beard he maintained to keep short. His hair was dark and smooth, always hung lazily against his forehead but it was a suited look for him. His lips were pink and plump, kissable for any fair maiden around who had the ability to see. His muscular body was defined and fit, as though he was sculpted by De Vinci himself, and when he strutted around town people couldn't believe a work of art like him was actually real. Oh, and his smile. Do not forget his smile - the main attraction that lured most people in, a white light of a false sense of purity that worked best for his manipulation. Yes, he was beautiful.

Too bad he was a cold-blooded murderer.

He was a believer in the Devil, despite his God blessed handsome looks. He came from a family of satanists, who all resided in this one distinctive family home towards the edge of the woods, of the incredibly small village they lived in. When he was drafted to war, he took joy in killing off his enemies - not for the sake of protecting his home land, but for the thrill of spewing blood from human veins. But when he returned from endless battles that resulted in a meaningless victory, the desires never stopped, and he became the official seeker of his family for sacrifices.

Sacrifices is what kept the Dolan family spirited. Under the guise of their wicked intentions, the clan often went to church, prayed with the innocence, feigned the most purest of smiles. Then, every other Sunday, they invited someone from their church over for dinner. They would knock their victim unconscious the second they stepped foot in their home, strip their bodies naked before binding the with rope, sew their lips together the prevent audible screaming, then place them over the symbol of their fiery religion that laid carved in the middle of their basement floor. The family always waited until the victim woke up to begin their ritual. When they did, and the insane fear was present in their eyes, the Seeker would grab the sharpest tool they had before approaching the victim.

Ethan Grant Dolan thrived on agonizing expression on their faces with he penetrated the precious skin of the human body with his blade. He often wished he had claws much like his Idol to do the ritual with his bare hands. He got off on watching the scream stuck in the victim's esosphagus, their restrained body withering around in pain until it stilled, the second he opened a hole in their pierced chest and pulled out the heart. The gift for their Dark Lord. Ethan would always take one bite out of every organ to feel the connection with Him, who often appreciated the family's acts.

They murdered nearly a thousand people in that home. Sometimes they found victims volunteering to sacrifice. The family's schemes continued for decades until one day, as folklore tells, God discovered their cruel acts and had to put an end to their demise. He took the form of a human and walked upon Earth, stumbling through their wretched home that reeked of sin and evil and killed them all one by one, destroying every bit of their souls to make sure their existence won't ever be present in the human timeline ever again.

Satan realized what was happening to his loyal members, and tried to stop God in a furious battle. He ended up saving the Seeker, who still remained dead on the floor, and took him down to Hell to turn him into one of his cruelest demonic figures. After a few years, he bounded Ethan in the house he was raised in, using a protective spell so that he could never leave the walls where he killed many. He was to take vengeance on the human life, God's children, but haunting and torturing every single resident of his beloved home, driving them all away until society mutually condemned the house and deemed it unworthy for anybody to live in.