~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

God wandered around to find Mew was sitting in the backyard, smoking a cigarette. God slowly walked towards him.

"Yo, Mew Davis!"

Mew Davis turned his head lazily to find God was walking towards him with 2 cans of beer on his hand. Mew smirked.

"Since when do you drink beer at school?"

"Since when did you start to smoke again?"

"I smoke occasionally..."

God chuckled. "I drink occasionally too...", he threw a can towards Mew.

"Thanks!", Mew caught the can like a pro.

"So, mind to tell me?"

"About what?", he asked lazily. He knew exactly what God was asking. He was just too lazy to think about how to answer the question.

"Don't think... just answer..."

God was sure 100% there was something happened last night. Nobody knows Mew better than he does. If God senses something is wrong, then something is wrong. But the thing is, Mew Davis is an arrogant and proud bastard. He will not say anything until God forces him to do that.

"Is this about Gulf Kanawut?"

Mew nodded. God blinked in amusement. He didn't even bother to deny.

"Dude! You didn't even bother to deny me?"

"Why should I? You'll keep asking me anyway..."

God sighed, "I should've guessed it. Your mood turned sour when you saw him with Spice today, didn't you?"

"I hooked him up last night when he was drunk..."

"You what?", God gasped in surprise.

"I sucked his dick. Was it clear enough for you?"

"MEW DAVIS!", God protested, "You literally raped him when he was drunk?"

"I didn't! I just sucked his dick. I didn't do anything further."

"Oh my God", God shook his head in frustration. "What have you done?"

"He seemed to like it anyway..."

"He was drunk for God's sake...", God rolled his eyes, "And when did you start becoming a gay? You never-"

"I'm not...", he quickly answered, "I just want him. And you know, I have to get everything I want!"

"Now you had him. What do you want to do next?", God sighed.

"I still want him..."

"Oh my God, Mew Davis. God help me, I don't know what to do with you anymore..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mew and the other were chit-chatting in the locker area after class. He closed his locker door to find Gulf's face popped out from behind. Mew was surprised but he was so good at hiding it. He locked his locker door casually and ready to walk away when Gulf held his arm to stop him. Mew looked at his arm and turned his gaze to look at Gulf. Gulf looked angry... but he can sense it wasn't only anger, but perhaps also confusion and doubt.

Dragon nudged V to look. Shawny didn't seem to care, but he took a little peek. Meanwhile God, he just let a long sigh out of his mouth...

"I need to talk to you..."

"I have another class after this..."

"I meant it... now..."

Mew looked at his face once again. He's damn serious. "Fine. Follow me..."

Mew walked away, followed by Gulf. Dragon looked at V, Shawny, and God in turns.

"I'm going back. I have no more classes after this. See ya!", V waved as he walked away.

Shawny tidied up his books and put them inside his bag before he shook his head in amusement. "He's screwed..."

God nodded, "I just hope it won't happen again..."

"I know...", Shawny nodded before took his leave, "See ya..."

God didn't deny that. He knew Shawny was too clever for this. He definitely can sense something was fishy between Mew and Gulf, but maybe he didn't have any slight idea what had actually happened. Dragon looked at God in confusion...

"Did I miss something?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mew walked to an empty locker room before he took a stop.

"Say it...", Mew said shortly.

"Why did you do that?"

Gulf threw him a punch, but Mew was quick enough to block him and pinned him to the locker. Gulf's body crashed into the locker, making a loud bang. Mew pinned Gulf's hands and brought his face closer to whisper on his ear.

"What did I do?"

Gulf tried to keep his face away from Mew, "The thing you do when... when... when we were... were..."

Once again, Mew slammed Gulf's hand to the locker, making another loud bang. Gulf winced in pain.

"What did I do!", Mew demanded an answer.

Gulf couldn't take it anymore. He was never afraid of being bullied by anyone, which means including Mew Davis. He gathered his strength and pushed Mew away from him. He pulled the scarf around his neck angrily and showed it to Mew.

"This!", Gulf pointed at some marks left by Mew Davis on the night when it happened.

Mew paused for a moment before finally, he threw him an eerie smile.

"Because I want you..."

Gulf snorted in anger. "Fuck you, Mew Davis! You're disgusting and I despised you!"

"Don't be so sure..."

"You don't need to worry about this because I, Gulf Kanawut, will always despise you, Mew Davis, for everything that you've done..."

Mew shifted one of his hand to Gulf's neck and choked him roughly, suffocating him.

"Listen to me carefully, Gulf Kanawut. I, Mew Davis, will always get what I wanted, no matter what, with no exception to you! I want you and you will be mine no matter what..."

"In... your... dream...", he stammered, lack of oxygen.

"Watch me!"

And with that, Mew Davis roughly kissed him on the mouth, leaving Gulf widened his eyes in shock. No, not again...

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

H.I.L.L.S :  Dare or Dare!? [MewGulf] & [TayNew]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें