"Hurt us?" Addison finished for her, swallowing thickly.

Max nodded her head silently, "Yeah.. I do really like you, and I'm so sorry. It was fucked up for me to do."

Addison let a giggle pass her lips as she looked down, "A little bit."

"That's the truth..." Max said awkwardly, looking around.

"Is there any other truth?" Addison spoke slowly, proud of herself for not going on a ramble or tripping over her words.

Max bit her lip, looking down at her shoes. "Yeah.."

"What is it?"

"I like you." Max whispered, "Really, really like you.."

"But.. what about Lucas?"

Max stayed silent. "I-I don't know.. All I know is I like you, a lot.." Max murmured, stepping closer.

"More than Lucas?"

"More than Lucas." Max nodded with grin, reaching up and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Co-Cool." Addison looked up at Max, her cheeks heating up.

Max placed her hand on the door behind Addison, slowly leaning in.

Addison inhaled sharply, glancing down at Max's lips before standing on her tippy toes and connecting their lips.

The flowers she held tickled her stomach through the fabric of her shirt.

Addison didn't worry about anyone seeing them as she reacher her hand over and gripped Max's shirt.

She fiddled with the fabric between her fingers as she smiled into the kiss.

And everything fell back into its rightful place.

~~

"I'm a horrible person!" Addison groaned, covering her face and falling backwards onto Will's bed.

"You're literally not, but.. why?" Will chuckled, watching her kick her feet up in the air.

"I kissed Max, well, she kissed me. We kissed." Addison pulled her hands from her face.

"And that makes you a bad person.. how?" Will tilted his head, placing his comic book to the side.

"Lucas! You don't understand, Will. He likes her, and she said she kind of liked him too, and I-I just.. he's always so nice to me and he likes her and I can't do that to him." Addison huffed, turning her head to look at him. "I-I.. I.. I just.. I can't hurt him, I can't do.. can't do that to him."

"But you can let yourself get hurt?" Will countered, "How many times, Addie?"

"I want him to be happy, I-I.. I really want her to be happy.. I want them to be happy."

"What about your happiness, Addison? Hm? What about you?"

Addison stayed silent, staring up at the ceiling. Her eyes glossed over and her chest rose and fell unevenly.

"Addie, I know that C-"

Addison sat up quickly, cutting him off. "Don't say it. Don't say her name, Will."

"I know that she hurt you, Addie. But she and Max are different people. Just because she hurt you, doesn't mean Max will. When is it your turn, Max?" Will reached forward, grabbing her hand in his. "You're allowed to be happy with Max, Addie."

Addison sniffed, shaking her head. "But Lucas.."

"No buts, Addison. It's your turn."

Addison leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Will's neck. "It'd be so much easier if we could date."

She mumbled into his neck, earning a laugh from the boy.

"I'm sure it would be."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

{ Word Count: 1449 }

{ A/n: no one:
my gay characters: *know their love interest for an hour* i want to kiss them until i die }

{ Edited: No }