Addison waved to Nancy through her bedroom window as she drove away.

Tiredly, she fell back into the bed, only to have her mind wander back to her.

Addison missed Max, and it had only been a day. She realized she didn't like fighting with her, not one bit.

Everything felt so.. wrong after their fight. Addison hated it. She hated it so, so much.

Addison's mind became wrapped up in thoughts of her. Everything about Max was hypnotic to Addison.

From the way her lips curved up every so slightly when she was about to throw a flirty comment Addison's way to the way the corner of her mesmerizing blue eyes would wrinkle when she laughed.

Max's laugh was her favorite. It sounded like music to her ears, almost as if angels themselves were singing.

Addison could, and would gladly, think about Max for hours and hours and hours. But she wasn't so sure how she would feel or react if she saw Max right now.

Addison groaned, covering her face with her hands. She just wanted to sleep.

But alas, fate had different ideas in mind.

The sound of pebbles hitting her window woke her from her day dream state.

Addison pushed herself out of the bed and walked over to the window. Peering over the window, her eyebrows furrowed when she saw Max standing there.

She held a bundle of flowers in her hand and an apologetic smile on her face.

Addison tilted her head, feeling her heartbeat increasing as she gestured to Max to wait there.

Her mind wandered, wondering what she was going to say. Taking in a deep breath, she pulled open the front door.

Max turned her head, gulping before she took fast paced steps towards Addison.

The shorter girl crossed her arms, rubbing her pointer finger against the fabric of the shirt.

"Hey, Addie.." Max said slowly, scratching the back of her head. She looked down at the flowers in her hand. "I brought you these, uh, we can't afford much so.."

Addison rose an eyebrow, trying her best to stare coldly at her, "Where'd you get them then?"

"I totally didn't pick them from an old lady's green house.." Max tried to joke. "But-But! They're your favorite.. so.. I double checked with Dustin first."

"Those are orchids?" Addison's eyes softened.

"Ye-Yeah! Yes, and carnations.. those were a bitch to find." Max gave a small smile as Addison lifted them to her face to smell. "Listen, uh, I just wanted to say sorry.. I shouldn't have said what I said, and I didn't mean it."

"You.. You didn't?"

Max shook her head 'no', "No.. I didn't. The truth is.. I only kissed Lucas because it was easier, and I kind of like him, too.. and I know that's not any better, but.. I couldn't handle the worry that if I was with you.. Billy would find us one day, and-"