The two sleeping adults, who had their heads on each others shoulder, jerked upward to the roaring sound of Dojima's voice that broke the silence.

"Shit! I cant belive we slept!" Adachi hurried Minako, holding her hand and taking her wherever he went.

"Konbawa, Dojima-san!" Minako greeted respectfully.

"Oh? Is this the girl you were talking about." Naoto walked up from behind. She then tipped her hat. "Konbawa, boko no Shirogane Naoto. Hajime mashite"

The young adult shook the detective's hand. "Oh, there is no need to be so formal!"

"But Dojima-san told me you were my superior. I should respect someone older than myslef."

While the two of them tossed back compliments back and forth, Nanako walked over to Adachi and tugged on his shirt.

"Adachi-san, I have something important to tell you..."

He looked down, the child look serious and somewhat tired. But this seriousness want something he ever saw, it was different, maybe even something new.

He itched the his neck. "Well, could you save it for later, Nako-chan was quite excited for this dinner, she specializes in American cusisne as well."

Not even taking note of her surroundings, Nanako obediently nodded, sitting down at the table.

"Well," Minkao pulled out a couple of dishes. "Today I decided to shake things up a little and shift to some American cooking style. So I made some T-Bone Steak with a side of Mash Potatoes and some gravy if you want some. It's not really much, but I hope it's enough."

"Anything is better than nothing Minako-san, no matter what it is." Naoto smiled, gazing at the T-Bone. "Chie...would've chowed this down in seconds.

Nanako scraped the surface with a fork. "Chie..."

Adachi wanted to speak up, but he was smart enough to know something happened, that thing was probably the important thing Nanako wanted to talk to him about.

"The cheerful kicking one? But isn't she dead?" He kept this inquiry to himself.

Dojima looked down at his food as well, his shoulders felt stiff but still he ate. As for the rest, the ate in silence, it was just the only option they were left with.

"Um" Minako dared to break the silence, still filled with uncertainty. "We can do the dishes later, you guys must be tired. "

"Uh, yeah. I'll help as well I guess." Adachi spoke up. "Get some rest Nanako." Her father helped her up. "You've got school tomorow too."

The child hung her head low, picking up the pace as she walked. "Oh yeah, that's right..."

Naoto stood up as well. "Minako-san I think you should help Nanako-chan, you too Adachi-san."

She was indicating an exit pas so that Nanako could talk to the two adults. She had some questions about Adachi out of jail, but she knew she could save it for later.

Together, the three of them headed upstairs and into Nanako's bedroom. From a distance, one would mistaken the three of them as a family, and it did make sense. Not too long afterwards, Naoto had joined them, sitting on the bed beside Nanako.

"Well...in Osaka..." Nanako started to explain, but tears started to overcome her.

The detective patted her back, gently couressing her. "It's okay Nana-chan, I'll talk."

-/////-

"The Arcana is the means by which All is Revealed."

"W-what?" Naoto questioned the statement.