𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Start from the beginning

baby kangaroo 🥺
ugh okay everyone bring
food i ain't making shit

and frankie i hate u

beyoncé 👸🏽
bitch i never liked u
it's just that you
have the biggest tv

__________________

Sofia and I started roaring with laughter before looking over to Josh with utmost pity. Frankie then ran around to make sure the cast could make it and Josh rubbed his eyes in defeat.

"This is going to be eventful, oh my god we should watch a horror movie!" Sofia exclaimed. My mouth parted slightly in distress. Yeah no horror was not my thing.

But before I could veto that she looked behind me and held my shoulder, "Oop Matt's bringing you something" she said and I nodded slowly, mostly in confusion. So?

I looked behind me and saw him walking over with a smile, I returned it before looking back, "Uhh okay cool, I - " I stood there feeling dumfound as Sofia just ditched me.

I then slowly turned back around, my expression showing how awkward I felt and Matt laughed before standing opposite me. Matt and I had started talking more these past few days, he was such a stand up guy.

"I don't know what just happened but okay, how's it going Matty?" I then asked with a chuckle.

"Eh, maybe she's allergic to me. I'm going good, that scene was amazing I just thought you'd want some water" he offered and I smiled warmly. I took the bottle from him and thanked him.

"So are you excited for tonight then? Sofia's thinking horror" I asked after I took a huge gulp of water. I had no idea just how much I needed that water until he gave it to me.

"Oh for sure I love horror movies! I saw IT a solid 5 times in theatres" he said proudly and I winced at even the thought of doing that. He noticed my expression and chuckled.

"Awww is someone gonna be a lil scared" he said with a fake baby accent. He then pinched my cheek and I laughed before swatting it away. As I pushed his hand away I looked to the side, and I saw Josh looking at us but I thought nothing of it.

"Okay listen tiger I saw The Shining when I was way too young and I just - I can't come back from that" I retorted, my tone was exasperated and Matt laughed at me.

"It's okay Chlo the trick is this - if you're with friends you just make fun of the movie so you don't feel scared, just act like it doesn't bother you" he replied jokingly and I tilted my head and thought about it.

"Hmm that's actually interesting, but I think I'd still fail at that besides you guys are the talented ones that can act, I can't do that"

"Hey come on don't say that, I know that we're the leads with some lines but don't forget you're on the show too, and you're here for a reason" Matt said with kind eyes, he walked slightly closer to me as he said it. I couldn't help but smile shyly at his words.

"Th-thanks Matt, that's really sweet" I replied and he shrugged whilst smirking. He then kept walking closer to me, but only to go meet someone behind me - he quickly waved goodbye and I saw him rush over to one of the ensemble cast members.

I then stood by myself for a few moments and I told myself to shake that buzzing feeling off. I didn't like the guy per say, but he was just charming as hell . My gaze then met Josh again and he was looking at me whilst Larry spoke to him. His eyes showed an ambiguous emotion, as if he simply tried to process what just happened.