A Flight to Melee

Ness' P.O.V.

I was driven to the airport by my mom during the drive I could barely sit still. I was so excited to see everyone again and who else was invited. As we got there I quickly grabbed my stuff, said bye to my mom, and left at a pretty quick pace.

The airport was pretty normal. One thing that was great was since it was a private flight I didn't have to go through all the long lines. I had also been approached by a few people while I was there. It was common for people to know who I was here in Onett but ever since the tournament I was noticed a lot more. I didn't really mind the attention though, most people that approached me were my age if not younger and usually asked for a picture with me.

When I got on the plane I immediately felt a strong psychic energy. It didn't seem like PSI but it was pretty intense. I looked around and saw Mewtwo sitting near the front. When I saw him I must have been staring and heard a stern
"Do you have something to say?" In my head

"Oh, sorry," I said quickly moving on. As I looked around the plane more, I saw Pikachu in the back waving at me and made my way over to him. As I got closer I noticed a Pichu in the seat next to him asleep.

"Hey Pikachu, is that your sister?" I asked. He then nodded his head. I was relieved my guess was right; not only that they were related but I had also guessed she was a girl because unlike Pikachus, Pichu's tail didn't change whether they were a boy or girl so I just guessed based on her being slightly shorter than average. I'll admit I was a big pokemon fan.

"Was she invited too?" I asked "Pi!" He said nodding his head again.

"R-really?" I said surprised. I didn't want to be rude but compared to Pikachu I didn't think she could hold up in the tournament. Pikachu instead of answering just got annoyed and reached out and shocked me. "Ow, Are you trying to repeat last tournament?" I said jokingly making him laugh.

After that, we heard the pilot say that we'll be taking off soon so I looked for an open seat. I saw an open seat next to a girl in a pink parka and asked if I could sit there and she said it was okay. So I took a seat there as the plane took off

"You're Ness right?" The girl in the parka asked. "Yeah, uh not to be rude but what game are you from?" I asked her. "It's fine. I'm Nana from Ice Climbers."

After she answered a boy in front of us in a blue parka turned around and peered over his seat to say something to Nana. "We're not even at the tournament and you already started talking to a boy?" The boy said in a joking tone. "Shut up Popo!" I heard her respond as he just sat back down giggling. "Is that your brother?" I asked laughing a little. "Unfortunately," Nana said as I continued laughing. I then started to tell her about my sister and we kept talking about what our siblings were like with Popo occasionally butting into the conversation that was until the Legend of Zelda characters came on the plane.

Link quickly came to say hi to me and introduced me to Zelda. Nana being next to me introduced herself too. Unlike Link, who was usually laidback with anyone else he met, Zelda was nicer and a little more formal. After that, a Younger version of Link sat in front of me and next to Popo. While I was a little confused from there now being two links I noticed Nana was trying to listen to Popo's conversation with the younger Link. Eventually, she looked over Popo's seat and said: "Did you find a boy to talk to too?". After hearing that I couldn't stop myself from laughing and I heard Popo respond "That's not funny Nana!".

For the rest of the flight, it was just various conversations with Nana. When the plane landed we took a bus for the rest of the way and ended up sitting in a pretty similar way to how we sat on the plane. I also got to see Pichu awake. She seemed to be really excited to meet me and had the same enthusiastic energy as Pikachu. Her excitement to meet me made me feel bad for not taking her invitation seriously.

When we got to the mansion, tournament. I saw Samus' and Fox's ships were already there."I guess they really didn't want to be late this time." Link commented. As we got closer I noticed there was another ship there identical to Fox's. I guess another Star Fox character was invited.

Once the bus came to a stop, we all got out and Mario took lead by telling us after we go inside to find our room, set up anything we needed to, and then go back to the main room. So as we entered everyone was looking around for their room. I found mine pretty quickly compared to everyone else and started setting up my room.

{AN: There are so many characters to introduce I'm not even done. I also tried my hand at a little more character interaction than usual hope ya liked it}