𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !

Start from the beginning

"Woah, I got you" Finn said as he caught me while I fell backwards from the board. After a few minutes of learning and teaching, I learned how to cruise on it... but I wasn't fast.

"That's good!" He exclaimed happily.

"Really?" I asked.

"Well it's your first time trying right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, that was pretty good!" He said and he gave me a high-five. After, he took me to his place to ask his friend for a board.

We soon walked into a culdesac to see 5 houses. He took me to the small White House. When I went in, I heard loud music and laughing upstairs. He motioned me to come upstairs so I just followed him.

"Jack" He said as he opened the door.

"Holy shit" I heard a boy say.

"She's real" the red headed girl said.

"And she's hot" a boy with short hair said. I gave them a small wave and the girl gave me a big smile.

"Oh my god hi!" The girl said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me down to sit next to her.

"Hi, I'm jack" the boy on the other side of me said.

"I'm Maeve" I responded and he gave me a smirk.

"I'm Wyatt" the bongo boy said with a wide smile.

"I'm Maeve" I said again.

"I know" he said. I awkwardly gave him a small smile until jack put his arms around me and started asking me questions.

"So how old are you?" Jack asked.

"I'm 16" I awkwardly laughed as I put Jack's arms back to where it used to be.

"That's cute, I'm 16 too" Wyatt said with a smile.

"Hey! Me too!" Jack said as he tried to get my attention again.

"Jack, can you give me one of your skate boards?" Finn asked as he changed the subject from me to the board. He crossed his arms waiting for jack to answer.

"Why not just use yours?"

"It's not for me, it's for Maeve to practice on"

"Oh, you skate?" Jack asked.

"No, but Finn's going to teach me" I told him and his eyes widened.

"Finn? No, no... let me teach you. I'm god at skating" he said. Finn slowly grabbed my hand and pulled me back to his side.

"We need to go" Finn said.

"Wait no, I like Maeve!" Wyatt shouted out.

"Yeah! She can go down town with us tonight! We can sleep over at your house again!" Sadie looked like a little girl asking to keep an abandoned puppy.

"Why are you asking me? Ask her?" Finn said.

"Um sure I guess? If you guys are fine with it" I said and Sadie stood up and gave me a hug. She gave me a tight hug and jumped up and down.