"What?" Tzuyu asked like a innocent child "Why are you staring at us?" Chaeyoung oppa asked in a innocent voice "If stares could we're probably dead right now" Jungkook oppa whisper to them but we still could hear him.

"Do you want to die Jungkook?" Jeongyeon oppa asked while crossing his arms then Jungkook shake is head.

"Why would you drink? Too early guys" Sana said "So we can drink later?" Jackson asked with a smirk "Emm Maybe?" Dahyun oppa said receiving a smacked from Jeongyeon oppa

"Eyy don't smacked my brother head" Tzuyu oppa said while playfully glaring at Jeongyeon oppa then Tzuyu oppa signalled Dahyun oppa to come and sit beside them then Dahyun oppa go to them and sit beside Chaeyoung oppa (The couch is wide enough to fit the 6 of them).

"Let's play Truth or Dare,Since we can't do anything" Jackson oppa said and we all nod our heads in agreement.

We all sit on the floor and I sit beside Mina and on the other side of Mina is Sana.

Mina>Sana>Yeji>Chaeryoung>Ryujin>Yuna>Lia>Jihyo>Nayeon>Chaeyoung>Lisa>Taehyung>Dahyun>Jungkook>Tzuyu>Jeongyeon>Momo

*Jackson oppa spin the bottle and point at Jeongyeon oppa*

"Truth or dare?" Jackson oppa asked "Dare pabo" Jeongyeon oppa said and Jackson oppa nod with smirked on his face.
"I dare you to do a lap dance on Nayeonie" Jackson oppa said and all the boys smirked except for Jeongyeon oppa.
"Yah there are kids here pabo" Jeongyeon oppa said while pointing at Yeji and the others "Its fine oppa,we'll just cover are eyes hehehe" Chaeryoung said with a smile then the others nod their heads. "Them cover now,I'm going to do it" Jeongyeon oppa said.

Yeji and the others cover their eyes as Jeongyeon oppa walked towards Nayeon unnie direction and we saw that Nayeon unnie face is red like a tomato.

After Jeongyeon oppa do a lap dance on Nayeon unnie their faces is red like a tomato and Yeji and the others bid a goodbye to us because they have something to do.

"So let's dare some adult stuff" Lisa asked with a smirked on his face and we girls just sighed.

*Jeongyeon oppa spin the bottle and point at Jihyo*

Before Jeongyeon oppa could asked Jihyo, "Don need to ask I choose truth" Jihyo said.

"Do you have a feelings for our brother Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon oppa asked Jihyo and all the eyes are on Jihyo. "No,I only like Tzuyu oppa as my baby brother" Jihyk said and Tzuyu and her high five each other.

*Jihyo spin the bottle and point at Tzuyu*

"Finally its your turn Tzuyu-ah" Jackson said and the boys laughed at him.

"Truth or dare yoda?" Jihyo asked him "Of course Dare" Tzuyu oppa said and the bous smirked at him then suddenly Dahyun crawled towards Jihyo direction and whispered something then Jihyo nod heads.

"I dare you to kiss Mina in her forehead" Jihyo said with a smirked.

Without saying anything Tzuyu walked fast to our direction and sit infront of Mina and kissed her.

Mina's POV

After Tzuyu kissed me I could feel that my face is red like a tomato and I could feel too that my two sisters are looking at me while smirking.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked them "Your face is red,same with Tzuyu" Sana unnie answered "What do you mean unnie?" I asked "His face is red to like a tomato Mina" Momo unnie answered.

We continue to play until its already Dinner time. The boys will go to the market to buy some food and ingredients and they will be the on who will cook too.

"Mina-ah,we want to ask you some question" Jihyo unnie said to me "What is it unnie?" I asked "Who's that guy that you mention when we're playing truth or dare in the Chou's house" Jihyo unnie said "Oh right Mina,can you tell us who's that guy? Since we're friends and they are your sisters" Nayeon unnie said while pointing at may two sisters.

"Ermm,I think I don't have a chance to be with him unnies" I said to them "Just tell us first maybe we can help you" Sana unnie said "Fine,its Tzuyu. I don't know why" I said to them while covering my face and I could here that they're screaming.

I remove my hands to my face so I could see what they're and they are Jumping while laughing.

"Yah Mina yah!,don't look down HAHAHA we will help you trust us!" Momo unnie said then the others nod in agreement.

We stop laughing and jumping when we hear that someone opened the door and spoke.

"We're just gone for 1 hour and all of you are jumping and laughing" Jackson said while facepalming.

We fixed ourselves and we sit on the couch pretending nothing happened.

"Hyung they're crazy,so we should call them the group of Crazy Girls" Lisa oppa said while placing all the groceries on the countertops. "I like that name Tzuyu,group of crazy girls HAHAHA" Jeongyeon oppa said while washing his hands.

"Let's give them a names hyung" Chaeyoung said while crossing his arms "Oh bunny is for Nayeon noona" Dahyun oppa said "Jihyo is thomas HAHAHA" Jackson oppa said while laughing "Momo noona is Raccoon" Chaeyoung oppa said then the others laugh "What about Mina,Tzuyu-ah?" Jungkook oppa asked Tzuyu oppa "Penguin for Mina noona" Tzuyu oppa said while cooking a Spicy Crab Stew and the others help him to places some plates in the Dining room.

After eating we bid a goodbye to them since we have classes tomorrow and we have something to do.

Before I could enter Jeongyeon's oppa car someone shouted my name and I looked back to see who's the one that shouting my name.

And I'm shocked to see who's the one that shouting my name. "Mina-yahh!" He shouted while running towards to my direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for some wrong grammar and some misspelled words. Please continue to support me hehehe