Jace rolled his eyes, grabbing a tissue to wipe the blood from his nose before looking at Magnus. "What do you need for the antidote?" He asked.

"Hey, I got this." Simon stepped forward but before Jace could reply to him, Magnus entered the room again listing off the ingredients he still needed.

"A trip to the pharmacy. It'll take two seconds." Simon said, walking towards the exit but was stopped when Jace took hold of his arm.

"I don't need you." The blonde said.

"Too bad." The male with glasses replied. "We'll be right back." He announced.

"One more thing!" Magnus called out, stopping the two boys from leaving just yet. "I need Alexander and Allison." He continued which caused Jace to frown.

"Why do you need Alec and my sister?" He asked.

"Virgin Shadowhunter energy." The warlock answered.

"That explains a lot." Simon commented while Jace cleared his throat with a far off look.

"Alec and Allison, yeah..." The blonde male trailed off before he shook his head. "I can't."

Clary stepped forward. "Please Jace, just ask." She looked at him. "You guys need to talk."

Jace sighed, still with a dazed look.

Magnus walked past the Shadowhunter but not without asking. "Trouble in paradise?"

Jace rolled his eyes before grabbing Simon's jacket, walking out with him. "Just don't speak to me."

Alec stood by the window in his parents office, staring out of it with no expression on his face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alec stood by the window in his parents office, staring out of it with no expression on his face.

Allison had leaned against the desk and watched the raven haired male with worry. She knew he had been acting different since they got back.

The only problem is, it was difficult to get Alec to open up about his emotions. The blonde female sighed softly before moving over to stand next to him.

She placed her hands on his arms and felt him relax under her touch. She smiled to herself, knowing that Alec would always immediately relax under her soft touch.

Before she could even speak, she heard Isabelle's voice, causing both her and Alex to turn and see the twins entering the office.

"Mom is unbearable today." Isabelle said looking at her older brother.

Sighing softly, the eldest sibling answered. "She's been different since she got back from Idris."