Part 6 - Mending the broken one

En başından başla

"Kya ? Sameer ko bukhar ? ..tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya itni der se...tum bhi na...usne davai li? kuch khaya?"

Kabir smiled on seeing her care and concern , smiling he replied
"Naina relax...fever hi hai...theek ho jaeyga "

"But kabir ...weakness hoti hai...mai ...mai uska khyal rakhugi...tumhare wapas aane tak...please mujhe ander jane do"

Naina pleaded with teary eyes but kabir wasnt sure of this as Naina and Sameer in a room alone could create a big mess if anyone got to know about it.

"Naina tum kaise uske sath I mean ...ek kamree mein...log hai na yaha koi dekh liya toh?"

Naina thought for a second and instantly replied

"Logon ki hi to parwaah ki thi ...islie to use kho diya maine ...ab mujhe sirf Sameer ki fikar hai...I promise kuch gadbad hui to mai jhel lugi...please kabir ..."

Kabir nodded this time and agreed for their sake and left from there after giving the other pair of keys to naina.

Naina held the bunch close her heart and smiled hoping that this key to his door would open doors of his heart for her.

Naina quickly glanced here and there and not finding anyone , she inserted the key and open the door and immediately entered inside.

The moment she turned around after the closing the door , she got scared as Sameer wasnt there. His blanket was lying unfolded on the bed , the room around seemed like a big mess and he was out of her sight.

"Ye Sameer kaha gaya?" she mumbled to herself and then her heartbeats became normal on hearing the sound of water from the washroom.

" Oh wo ander hai..." she mumbled a Thankgod and moved around his room to see his stuffs.

The room wasnt a big one but was sufficient for two people. On seeing its condition anyone could surely say that it was a boy's room. All the stuffs were lying in different corners. The cassettes , the book , the clothes , the wrappers of chocolates or chips and even a pair shoes were lying in two different corners.

Naina chuckled feeling bad for the shoes who were so badly separarated from each other.

She then saw that in a corner near the window was a punching bag and his boxing gloves. She touched them only to feel his sweaty hands , imagining him doing the action , her cheeks flushed as she desired to see his hot avatar.

Naina then moved towards the two single beds and one glance at the side table and she could recognise his' very well. On the side table near his bed , there were two photoframes , one with his and nanu's picture and one with munna pandit .

Naina slowly carressed the two pictures , understanding how badly he must be missing his lifelines .

Wiping away the tears from the back of her palm , she moved towards the corner where his guitar was lying , all soaked in dust . It seemed that he has not used it since a long time . Behind the guitar was a diary which was again covered with a thick layer of dust.

Without making any noise, she picked up the diary and cleaned the dust with her hand.She was about to open the diary when she heard the shower turning off and no sound of falling water could be heard.

Fearing his presence anytime soon , she silently kept the diary in her bag to read it later hoping to know him and his feelings in a much better way.

Soon the door of the washroom clicked open and he came out singing some tunes.

Happy to hear his melodious husky voice, she smiled inwardly and then stood near the window whose curtain was partially hiding her.

"Kya karun? direct samne jau ki ruku....usko gussa to bauhat aeyga mujhe dekhke but still he is unwell mujhe rukna to padega na"