Part 5- I do care for you

Comincia dall'inizio

The whole day she kept on staring at him lovingly and even helped him ample number of times as instructed by Shanti teacher . They were in class when suddenly a call from the principal startled the two and they headed to his office.

"Naina idhar aao , "the principal called her and nervously she obeyed.

"Jee kahiye sir " she asked.

"Naina, yeh pankaj keh raha hai ki tumne sameer ko aaj ise ground par maarte huye dekha...kya ye sach hai?"

"Par sir ..." sameer who was standing behind tried to clarify but princi was in no mood to listen.

"Sameer...shant...Naina tum bolo "

Naina now had no other choice , being the head monitor, it was her duty to say the truth even if it wasnt in favor of her love Sameer so she just said what she saw

"Jee...jee sir , Sameer ne pankaj ko mara hai maine dekha tha "

Saying this she bent her head down feeling very bad for sameer while Sameer was too shocked. Pankaj glared at him with a smirk while he threw daggers through his eyes in return.

"Jai prakaash ji ke naati, tumko sharam nahi aati...pehle hi din maar peet..."

"Sir aap meri baat to suniye...shuruwaat pankaj ne ki thi  usne... " Sameer tried to reason it out but principal was angry on him.

"Sameer tumhari harkat ke liye tumhe ek hafte ke liye suspend kiya jata hai ...
Tumhari ye kartoot padh gai dekho bhari ,
sudhar jao sameer ab umar hai tumhari "

Principal as usual continued with his shayris + lectures while sameer in mind was already angry on Naina for saying what she saw which wasnt true.

He looked at Naina angrily during the classes while Naina gulped in fear and guilt. Munna pandit tried to cheer him up by taunting naina but that wasnt enough to lighten his mood.

After the school ended , Naina was moving out on her bicycle when the chain dropped down and her cycle lost its balance. She stopped midway as her shoe lace got struck inside the chain leaving her in immense pain.

Sameer who was near his bike with munna pandit , saw this and immediately bent down to help her out.

He slowly removed her lace from the chain and then placed the chain properly and left from there even before she could say a thank you to him.

She heard munna pandit scolding him for helping her as she was the one who took his name in front of princi and felt even more guilty on hearing his reply,

"Mere nanu ne hamesha sabki madad karna sikhaya hai chahe wo humara dushman hi kyu na ho "

That day she was deeply touched by his words and somewhere realised that may be she was too quick to judge him .

Flashback ends

Sameer was still on his knees, holding her feet in his hand , slowly rubbing it so that the pain reduces.

How much ever he had tried to hate her to not care for her but his unknown feelings make him more protective for her . He couldnt even understand why but everytime his heart yearned to help the girl who either complained about him or blamed him under false accuses.

Naina was staring at him lovingly , the pain of her feet was long forgotten because of the healer of her heart .Her thoughts about him continued as she enjoyed his care and touch.