0 2

"Here." She hands him a warm can of coffee but he doesn't even budge an inch. She let out a small sigh before putting it on his hand and close his fingers around the can so it won't fall.

"I'm Naeri. Jung Naeri."

Silence.

"Your name?" Naeri tried again.

"Doesn't matter. I'm going to be forgotten anyway." He said with a dead face.

"You're not. That's why I'm asking your name. So that I'll remember you."

They both went silent this time. Naeri doesn't take her glance away from him while he gave the scenery at the park a dead stare.

"Choi Chanhee." He suddenly answered. It honestly took him a huge amount of trust before giving his name away. But it doesn't matter, he thought for the second time.

He will try to fall right in the pit of hell again after a nuisance called Naeri leave him alone.

"Chanhee, huh? That's a pretty name." Naeri let out a soft giggle. "Can I call you Chan?"

"Whatever. As long as you are satisfied so you could leave me."

"No I won't. Why would you do that? It's dangerous. Please, think of those who love you. Your family. Your friends. Your mom."

"Everyone hates me. I have no one."

"Then I'll be the one."

This time, Chanhee shifts his glance to Naeri. "Why are you trying so hard?"

"You can't die. You must not."

"Give me reasons to live."

Naeri look at him straight into the eyes which was covered with several strands of soft brown hair.

"Live some more. I'll show you."

Chanhee is confused, that's for sure. Because somehow, Naeri convinced him.  Partially if not fully. On that brief moments, just a split second, he could feel the air of living that he has been longing to grasp.

"Three days." He said. "Show me in three days."