Florida 🌞🌴

Ashley's pov
It was the week after the strictly final and me and Giovanni was spending Christmas and the new year in Florida with my friend bobby and janette and aljaz was gonna join us as well. Nobody but my mum, Giovannis parents and the strictly crew knew about us. It had been a couple of days here in Florida and it had been such a good time.
Christmas Day
It was Christmas Day and I was currently on FaceTime to my mum to wish her a merry Christmas as I couldn't spend it with her. After speaking to my mum got half an hour me and Giovanni went to get some breakfast. After eating, we went and sat back in bed to give each other our presents. We then headed down to the beach to spend a couple hours there before going out for a nice dinner.
We spent about 3 hours at the beach just relaxing and talking to each other, with a few sweet kisses in between.
After having a shower and getting ready we headed out for a nice dinner with each other before spending a couple of days with janette and aljaz.
After the dinner we went back to our villa we had got and got ready for bed. We were snuggled up under a blanket watching the tv when Giovanni started kissing me. It then went on from there.
New Year's Eve
I was sat in mine and giovannis room with janette whilst aljaz and Giovanni were in the other room getting ready.
J- how are you and gio doing?
A- we're doing good. He's so nice to me and so caring and I think he's the one
J- awww ash are you blushing
A- shhh janette
J- but you guys are happy
A- yeah. Anyway what about you and aljaz? Are you gonna be having kids soon?
J- we want kids but we're waiting a bit line get before it happens maybe after the next series of strictly but who knows anything can happen
A- yeah
J- have you and gio spoke about your future together
A- we haven't spoken about it but I've been thinking about it recently and I want a future with him and kids and marriage but me and gio still need to talk about it together
J- awww a gio and ash baby that would be so cute
Skip to 11:55
Me, Giovanni, janette and aljaz were all dancing together when people started to crowd around the tv screen. We joined them and when the countdown hit 30 we started to join it.
"3,2,1!!!"
I looked at Giovanni and leaned in to kiss him.
When he pulled away I whispered "I love you" to him but loud enough for him to hear
"I love you too"

A/n  if you have any suggestions for some one shots please comment them down below or message me. My instagram is @/ashlcy_.rcberts . I will try to post as much as I can but my Christmas holidays after coming to an end but I will absolutely try my best to upload as much I can.