Bloom

As I follow my  Uncle and Aunt outside, there he is, Tanjiro. Tanjiro has always been a cheerful and positive person.  As Tanjiro waves to my uncle, my uncle yells, " Hey Tanjiro! We need some charcoal!" Tanjiro smiles gently and starts walking over to us. " Come say hi to Tanjiro, Y/N. Don't be so shy" my aunt says. I turn pink and quickly run back into the house to my room. 

         I quietly close the door and start looking for my sketchbook. " Where is it?" as I think to myself as I struggle to find my sketchbook. Then I realized the present my aunt got me. As I sigh I start opening the door, just to freeze. I hear muffled voices in the living room. " Are you okay Tanjiro? Isn't the weather too much for you?" My aunt says as she sympathizes Tanjiro. He shakes his head as my Uncle asks, " You're not going back up, are you? It's too dangerous. Stay here for the night, you can leave once it's dawn." " No, no, I'll be alright." Tanjiro protests, but my father being stubborn said no.

It was dead silent right after my Uncle's response. I walk in trying to avoid eye contact with Tanjiro but he already greeted me. " Hi Y/N! How are you? It's been a while!" He says as he gently smiles. I turn pink once again and froze. " Are you okay Y/N? Do you need anything?" My aunt questions. I shake my head and grab my sketchbook along with the other presents and head back into my room.

" You know how she is" My uncle sighs, " Anyways, it's too dangerous for you to go back at this time, the demons might find you." As Tanjiro's expression changes into confusion he starts asking questions but soon stops because he knew he wasn't gonna get any answers.

As I finish sketching, someone tells me to come to eat dinner. As I look up, Tanjiro's there standing. Tanjiro looks over to see what I was sketching and responds, " Those look beautiful! I wish I could draw like that! " He exclaims while smiling. Startled, I asked, " W-what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be heading home by now?" My aunt chimes in and say, " That isn't a nice way to talk to our guest. Now let's eat.

After the meal, I said thank you and goodnight. I wash up and start getting ready to sleep. " Goodnight and bye Y/N," Tanjiro says. " Night" I respond back and he closes the door.

Morning comes

As I wake up, Aunt Noriko asks me to go water the plants outside. As I fill up a pale of water, I see a boy running with a girl on his back. The boy falls onto the ground and I run to help. I suddenly realize it was Tanjiro. " Tanjiro! A-are you okay? Is Nezuko okay?" Tanjiro doesn't respond and tries to gasp for air. Tears start rolling down my eyes and I start yelling for my uncle. Uncle Shioto comes out horrified and helps Tanjiro in.