Dream that joined fates ❤️

This book is started on a special occasion!!! And the first shot is dedicated to our lovable RAGLAK writer and supporter THR777 😘😘😘

Congratulations dear ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You have completed a year in wattpad
💕💕💕

Thanks for giving us wonderful and lovely works on RAGLAK, that made us smile and go awwww everytime💖

The words in bold are THR777 book names. I have used few of them in this shot 🙈

Sentences in double quotes are mind voices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful cover credit goes to varshni81 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘Thank u so much dear, u made the cover and delivered it before 24 hours,  that's so sweet of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank u so much dear, u made the cover and delivered it before 24 hours,  that's so sweet of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ragini: I hate you Laksh! I hate you so much! You married me and I'm going to be mother of your child, still you didn't stop dreaming about her. I thought you are Only mine, but not!

Few days before
Laksh's POV

My mom is hell-bent on making me married! They don't understand that I can't marry anyone because The Soul of my life is my dreamgirl! I love her like anything and I can't destroy other girl's life when my heart only belongs to My angel! But I don't know where she lives or who is she? Is she single or not? I don't know anything!

I came out of the thoughts by the sudden break of the car and found driver asking the address with someone. We are going to the girls house whom my mom has chosen for me. I'm not going to accept her at all. I'll tell her about my love story, so that she'll reject me at that instant!

Laksh....

I came out of my thoughts when my mom called me and turned to her.

Author's pov

AP: Laksh, give me the visiting card of that girls house, we lost the route!

Laksh gave the visiting card and AP gave it to the girl with whom driver was talking. Her face is covered with a scarf.

Girl: This address is difficult to explain. If you people don't mind I'll come along with you as I'm also going on the same route.

AP: You can beta, it'll be helpful to us only.
Girl came and sat besides driver and AP and Laksh in backseat.

AP: Beta! Why are you wearing the scarf inside the car? You can remove it.

Girl: My mother says I look beautiful and anyone would fall for me. I don't want your son to fall for me when he is going to see another girl.