Before Debut

Key:
Bold is the thoughts of someone during their pov.
-----------------------💚💚💚-----------------------
Jayde's pov

I was just called into a meeting with 6 other trainees who I think were in SM rookies and I think one of the was on the Mickey Mouse Club. Why was I called into this meeting and why is no one but us in here.

"Does any of you know why we are in the room for a meeting, said one of the boys."

"No, but since it looks like we will be here a while lets a least learn each others names, said some else."

"Ok I will start I'm Moon Taeil."

"I'm Lee Taeyong."

"I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul but you  all can just call me Ten."

"I'm Jung Jaehyun".

"I'm Kim Doyoung."

"I'm Mark Lee."

"And I'm Jayde Park."

"Ok now that we know each others names now what do we do...just sit here?, asked Mark."

Then the Door Opens

"Ok we have gather the seven of you in here today to tell you that the seven of you are debut soon. The group that you all are debut in will consist of multiple subunits and this will be the first of many. The group is called NCT which stands for Neo Culture Technology. The first subunit of NCT is NCT U which is the unit you all will debuting in but the way this will work will be a little confusing so try to keep up. Taeyong, Mark, Ten, Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Jayde you all will debut with"The 7th Sense" and Taeil you will debut with Jayde, Doyoung, and Jaehyun with the song "Without You. Any Questions?"

"Um I have one question what does the "U" in NCT U stand for?" "Oh yeah Mark the U stands for United."

Ok everything is happening too fast I'm actually debuting, but I'm in a group with a bunch of guys. Wait this doesn't make any sense of all the group they could of but me in they but me in a group with six other guys.

"Anymore Questions before I go." "I have a question. Um no offense to the six of you but why am I in basically a boy group?, I asked."

"Jayde the reason your in this group is because instead of choosing to make a new girl group when Red Velvet debuted two years ago, we want you in a group where you can really show off your talents., said the staff member."

"Ok."

That was the most bullshit excuse I have ever heard.