She open the door and the air from the open widow hit her .
She approched the window to close it when suddenly the door is closed and someone run out of the house.

"who's that?!" she yelled and follow the person but she can't see any person .

She grab her phone ane call tablo and mrs manoban  .

...

After a min.  Tablo arrived with ken .
While mrs manoban is just arrived too .

"mrs kim? What happen ?" tablo ask .

(MRS KIM TELL EVERYTHING)

"do you have any idea kung sino?" mrs manoban ask .

"wala . Hindi ko alam" mrs kim nervously said .

"ang sabi mo . Bigla nalang lumabas ng kwarto isinarado ang pinto at tumakbo paalis?" tablo ask

Mrs kim nod .

"so meaning to say . Hindi pag patay sayo ang pakay kung sino man yon .
Kasi bakit sya tatakbo ng wala manlang ginagawang pananakit sayo?"

"have point" mrs manoban said .

...

Chulichaeng arrived at house .

"tita.  You okay?" lisa hug mrs kim .

"hi girls.  How did you know?" mrs kim ask .

"mom call me" lisa look at her mom

"we can stay here tita for your safety" jisoo said .

"are you sure?" mrs kim ask .

"hindi namin nabantayan ng maayos si jennie.  Atlis sayo manlang . Magawa namin" rose said .

Mrs manoban and mrs kim look each other and smile .

"okay girls. . Thank you"

"perfect" tablo said . "if you feel something strange guys . Just call okay"

Mrs kim and the girls nod.

...

After mrs manoban and tablo leave with ken . They entered on the house .

"who want's to sleep on jennie's room?" mrs kim ask .

"me" lisa said .

Mrs kim nod .

"rose and jisoo . Sa guest room na kayo?"

"yes tita. " rose smile .

"okay.  Magpapahinga na ko.  Kayo din . Goodnyt girls"

"goodnyt tita" girls smile

....

Chaesoo walk headed to the guest room while lisa on jennie's room .

Lisa lay on the bed and hug the pillow of jennie's favorite.

She fell asleep fast .

While sleeping.  She feel someone beside her and feel a lip on her forehead .

"sweetdream my girl" someone whisperd .

"jennie?" lisa mumble .

She slowly open her eyes but she didn't see anyone .
She stood up and saw a window open .

She look it with a confused face .
"nakasara to kanina huh?" she mumble and stood up to close it again but suddenly notice a someone who wearing a black coat who's staring on jennie's window .  She feel nervously and close the window immediately.
She sigh and accidentaly look at the mini table and saw a small paper .
Lisa grab it and read a letter .

"im still hear"

She give a curious  look .

"who wright this?"

...

(NEXT MORNING)

Mrs kim already left the house while rose and jisoo confused about a letter they saw on the room.

"who's still here?" jisoo ask

Lisa approched them and greet .

"morning" lisa sit on the chair and grab a food .

Jisoo handed to her a letter 

"ooh.  Pumasok ka sa kwarto habang tulog ako?" lisa ask.

"what are you talking about? Nasa kwarto namin to nung magising kami" jisoo said

"what?" lisa stood up to check the letter on jennie's room. Her eyes wide when she saw a letter.  She grab it and walk back to the kitchen ."i have too"

Jisoo confused and grab the letter.

"who wright this?" jisoo ask

"baka si jennie" rose interupt

"pabo! Jennie is dead at isa pa . Hindi ganito ang hand wrighting nya" jisoo said.

"yaaaaah babe.  Why so serious?" rose pull jisoo to kiss

"stop.  Im here" lisa said and nod "but you know . Something happen to me last night" lisa said .

"what ?" jisoo ask

"mabilis akong nakatulog kagabi . Tapos naramdaman kong may humalik sa noo ko . Then whisperd

"sweet dream my girl"  i thought its jennie. So i open my eyes but i didn't see anyone then i saw a window is open . Na sa pagkaka alala ko . Nakasara yun . So tumayo ako to close it . But again . I see a person who's wearing a black coat . Na naka tingin nanaman sa kwarto ni jennie"

"but did you realy think that jennie kiss you on forehead?" rose ask.

"shut up.  Im just dreaming i think even though i clearly feel the lip"

"can we tell to pablo?" jisoo ask .

" a what ? How? " lisa ask .
"that hey.  I feel something strange last night. That someone kiss my forehead and said sweetdream my girl" lisa look at jisoo "like that?

"that someone who wearing a black coat that always or keeping staring at jennie's window every night" jisoo said and roled her eyes

"guys.  Lets talk about it later.  Malelate na tayo" rose stood up and leave the kitchen