Characters

Yggdrasil: The god of the Digital World. He is the absolute being that created all life. He always interact with how his creations are doing. Currently he created two new beings.

Lucemon: An Angelic digimon Yggdrasil had created to help serve him. But Lucemon seemingly has his own agenda that is developing as the days go by.

 But Lucemon seemingly has his own agenda that is developing as the days go by

Merciful: One of the two beings Yggdrasil has created. He is the embodiment of Mercy and Order. He watches over the lives of the digimon down in the Digital World and helps them in what ever way he can. And the more responsible one of the two. Merciful has been seen to be very interested in the evolution of the world and how each new digimon are changing. Sometimes he picks up their habits.

Merciless: One of the two beings Yggdrasil has created. They are the embodiment of well, "Merciless" and Chaos. They watch over the Digital World and make sure that whoever dares mess with the state of the world is eliminated immediately. Even if the digimon has not cause anything yet. But since the world is still in its early state they just lounge around and mess with Merciful. They don't really stick to one gender.