Fantasies come true

Start from the beginning

Well, he would never know. How could he? Unless I made some rookie mistake and left his shit behind, which let's be honest only stupid people do that crap and wonder why they got caught. "Will do." I insert a smirk emoji to emphasize how serious I am, but the only person I'm truly trying to convince is myself. "Send me the address and I'll be there as soon as I can." Once my address is successfully sent, eyes scan the message and a knot of nervousness develops in my stomach. Fuck. Of course, there are a millions ways for this to blow up in my face, but the aching down below seemed to protest to my morale. I mean, people do this all of time. We live in a hook-up culture, I see it everywhere and I'd be lying if I said it never came to mind to act on it before. And, now I'm pacing back in forth in my living room, attempting to justify sneaky acts that anyone with a conscious would run far away from.

A knock is delivered to the front door and I jump, I think my heart is skipping several beats at this point as my palm curls around the doorknob, allowing myself a deep calming breath, I open the door to reveal this tall man. Muscles. Check. Nice facial structure. Check. Good looking. Oh my god, check. Wow. His skin is a light brown to match with his hazel eyes, he has a nice shiny smile which he is directing at me and I don't know if I feel like passing out from nervousness of getting caught or just pure lust. "H-Hi." I choke out after what seemed like hours of drooling over him. A hearty laugh expelled from those perfect, luscious lips that I feel like kissing now and he's yet to even enter my house.

"I thought I'd come in, but I have no problem bending you over in front of all of your neighbors." My face displays confusion, but then I catch on, and I like it, I do, good looking and a sense of humor. Holy God. I force a laugh, because it's supposed to be fucking funny. Lighten up, will you? A smile curls his lips upwards as he extends his arms to warp around my frame, guiding both of us inside my place, kicking the door closed with the heel of his foot. I can tell this isn't the first time that he's done something like this, just by the calmness that he radiates, it's a relief that he's trying to ease me back to being comfortable, due to my nerves fucking jumping. "Relax." He cooed, long digits squeezing my sides gently, leading me to my sofa, the male pushed me on the couch softly, my eyes never left his, they almost bored into him.

I sat down and observed him peel the shirt from his built and tone body, gulping harshly, because this was really happening. The taller male spread my legs apart upon kneeling down to level with them, thumb now circling my clothed center, a hushed moan fell from my lips as my head tilted back on the couch, ready to allow this sexy stranger to do whatever he desires to me. I feel strong hands begin to rid me of my jean shorts, not even bothering to unbutton nor unzip, the man was ready to get down to business, which is great, who even knows when my boyfriend will get back, if I had to guess I'd say about 5 hours, and why am I thinking about this when my underwear is literally lying God knows where.

His tongue flicked my erect clit and a surprised gasp emerges from my mouth. "Fuck!" I utter, a little louder than I had initially expected to, causing a chuckle to depart from his lips, sending a vibration on my throbbing nub, only serving to add to the pleasure I was already currently experiencing. His tongue lapped at the bundle of nerves, making me squirm underneath his mouth, both his hands clutched at my lower body to still me, and fuck, did I find that hot. Yes, restrain me, I love a man who knows how and when to take control.

His tongue probed at my entrance, I just wanted him to replace his tongue with his cock, at that point. "Yes." I purred, tongue rolling over my dry lips, shooting my arm down to rest fingers in his abundance of brown locks. "Please.." I have no idea why I whisper those words, I think it's the pleasure mixed with the desire for him to fuck the shit out of me. His head whips up so fast, it causes my eyes to lock with his immediately. "Please, what?" And, there is a demanding note to his tone, almost as if he wants me to beg him to be fucked. His eyes never linger from mine as his finger dances on my thigh momentarily before slipping into my center, delivering a few pumps to my pussy, but stopping and not moving his fingers, waiting for me to crumble.