Over my dead body - Rey

Y/N's head pounded, her eyes opening slowly. The room was dark, and cold. She was strapped to a chair, a man in a dark cloak and helmet was standing in front of her. Kylo Ren.

"Finally awake, I see." He said.

"What do you want from me." Y/N said sourly.

"You have information about the girl, information I need."

"I don't know what your talking about." Y/N completely knew what he was talking about, Rey. But she wasn't about to tell him.

"Yes you do. I'll get the information out of you."

"Over my dead body."

_______

"Still nothing?" Finn's voice came through Rey's communicator.

"Still haven't found her." Rey replied. She was walking through Starkiller base, trying to find Y/N. She knew that if she didn't find Y/N soon enough, she might not be able to bring Y/N home alive.

Suddenly, a scream rang through the hallway, coming from one of the rooms.

"Y/N."

Rey took off down the corridor, passing multiple rooms until she felt Kylo Ren's presence in the Force. She came too a stop outside the room and pulled out her lightsaber.

"If I take a chance, I'll either have to cut open the door, or it'll open.' Rey said to herself, pointing her lightsaber towards the control panel next to the door. "I'll take my chances."

Rey stabbed the control panel, and the door slid open.

Inside, Y/N was slumped over in a chair, Kylo standing in front of her. But he had turned to face the door when it opened. Once he saw Rey, his lightsaber turned on, and he stalked towards her.

"I suppose I can dispose of the girl and get information I need from you." He said lowly.

"Don't you dare touch her." Rey hissed, gripping her lightsaber tightly.

Ren swung his saber towards her, and Rey blocked the attack. Rey spun around, her lightsaber hitting Kylo across the chest, leaving a large wound. He slumped against the wall, and Rey swung her lightsaber once again, this time hitting his shoulder. The pain seemed to become too much to handle, and Kylo fell completely to the floor, unconscious.

Rey quickly moved to Y/N, and removed the restraints.

"Rey?" Y/N's voice sounded quietly.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here. I'll get you back to the Resistance." Rey reassured her. "Finn, tell Poe to start the ship, I'm heading back."

"Did you find her?" Finn asked.

"I did, we'll be right there."

________

Y/N stirred from her unconsciousness, her eyelids slowly opening. Light flooded her vision, and the first thing she saw was the top of a small, white and orange droid, standing next to the bed she was laying on.

"Beebee?" She said, her voice heavy with exhaustion. The BB-unit came to life, and let out a series of beeps and chirps.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Y/N said, pushing herself up to a sitting position. "What's going on?"

Beebee explained they were on a Resistance ship, on their way back to the base, and that he had volunteered to keep an eye on her until she woke up. Then with a last beep, the small droid rolled out of the room. Y/N leaned against the wall behind her, letting out a deep breath. The door to the room opened again, and Rey entered the room.

"Y/N!" She said, hurrying over to the bed. "Are you okay?"

"I've been better." Y/N said, looking at Rey.

"You should get some more rest. We won't be able to get you properly patched up until we get back to the base." Rey said, placing a long kiss on Y/N's forehead, before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Can you stay?"

Rey turned around again, and looked at Y/N.

"Please?"

"Okay." She smiled, walking back to the bed. Y/N moved over and Rey laid down next to her.

Y/N snuggled up next to Rey, and Rey wrapped her arms around her. Soon Y/N was fast asleep again, and Rey fell asleep soon after, at peace with their position.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/rey-x-reader