“Do not put my wand in your pocket.” Hermione said with a disgusted look. “At least put it in your robes.”

“I’m not as stupid as you think I am. I am, in fact, intelligent believe it or not. If I were to put it in my robes, then that would give you an easy access to get it, therefore putting it in my pocket makes it safe.”

“Oh, you don’t think I’m capable of reaching over there to retrieve my wand?” Hermione asked with a scoff as she raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, how about this, if you reach over and grab it, I’ll snog you. Personally, I have no intention of doing that and I know you don’t want to have a snogging session with me either, so don’t reach for it.” He said as he leaned in. “You’ll be doing both of us a favor.”

“Or you can just be a nice person and give it to me. Oh, wait, I’m sorry. I forgot you’re a selfish, arrogant imbecile.” Hermione snapped at him angrily. “I can’t believe that slipped my mind.”

“Hm, it is a pity you forgot. Next time, be sure to keep that in mind.” He said and slightly let out a haunting chuckle. “I’m not letting you off easily for cutting me off so much.”

Hermione rolled her light coffee bean orbs and bit the inside of her cheek. “Do you want anything from me right now?” She asked as she stared at him.

“Why?”

“You have something of mine.”

“Oh, do you want it back?” Malfoy asked with a smirk. “And why is that?”

“Well, I need it for my classes and so that I can hex you to oblivion.”

“Oh, that’s fancy.” Draco taunted her and leaned against the window sill with his arms crossed across his chest. “And for saying that, getting your wand back will be a bit harder.”

Hermione rolled her eyes once more and dropped arms down to her side. “Ah, forget it!” She yelled and quickly walked over to him, standing only a few centimeters away. She quickly reached over and tried to grab her wand from him.

“Whoa, you aren’t getting it.” Draco said as he grabbed both of her wrists, preventing her from getting it.

“Let go of me.” Hermione ordered as she tried to break free from his grip. She stared at him straight in the eye intently. “Let go of me now.”

“Do you remember what I told you would happen if you reach over or did your small, complicated brain already forget about it?” He asked her as he stared at her just as intensely.

“Oh, don’t be silly. We both know you aren’t going to do it.” Hermione stated with an incredulous laugh.

“Yes, and I thought you were too much of a prude but you did try to reach over and retrieve your wand, even if it’s in my pocket and that was definitely uncalled for. Now it’s my turn to surprise you.” Draco stated as he got up with a smirk, releasing his grip on her wrist and placed them on each side of her head. He started to lean in slowly as he smirked. Hermione’s eyes went wide and through instinct, quickly threw her head back and then back at his head as hard as she could.