He grabbed his pen with light and check his patient's eyes.

"Doc hows my son is he's ok,"jennie ask him and the doc nodded happily.

"Yes miss kim he was finally awaken soon,"Doctor replied and the brunette was so happy of what she heard.

"Thank you doc,"jennie said in relief as she close the door.

"Did you heared that son you will finally awaken soon,"jennie said to her son and smiles widely.

"I am so very happy miss kim,"Lisa said as she sat beside yoo woo.

"Thank you too ms. Manoban because of you my son was possible to be awake,"jennie said and she hold her hand.

"Your welcome ms.kim basta para sayo i'll do everything just make you happy,"Lisa said and put her hand on top of jennie's hand.

Meanwhile jennie was finally finished preparing the dinner she and lisa was eating on the corner of the room untill they notice that yoon woo was already awake.

"Yoon woo son you finally awake,"jennie shouted as she ran toward her son and hug him tightly.

But yoon woo was not able to speak because he has a oxygen on his mouth.

"Uh yoon woo i am glad to see you awake,"Lisa said with a bright smile.

Yoo woo raise his hand and hold his mom's hand and jennie didn't notice that she was crying beacuse of happiness.

Lisa walk towards them and hug them lightly.

"I am so very happy because yoon woo was already awake,"Lisa said and release their body from hugging.

They heared a door slammed and they look at the door and it was yoon woo's grandparents and kai parents.

"Mama, pa-,"jennie didn't finish her words when yoon woo grandmother slap her in her face.

Lisa quickly stood up and protect jennie from them.

"Hey who are you?,"the old one shouted to lisa.

"I am ms.kim student and yoon woo's aunt,"Lisa shouted angrily.

"You don't have respect and manners,"the old woman shouted and slap lisa.

"No mama stop she was helping us don't hurt her,"jennie protect lisa back.

The old man restaine their fighting.

"Stop it chaengmin,"the old man stop his wife from fighting.

"Calm down where here to take yoon woo away from them not to fight them,"the old man whispered to his wife's ear.

"Ok i'll calm,"the old woman whispered back and she started to give the brown envelope to jennie.

"What is this?,"jennie ask but the old woman ignore her.

Jennie opened the enveloped nd she was shocked but at the same time she felt sad and crying because of she saw in the certificate.

"We were going to take our grandson away from you,"the old woman said as she take the paper to jennie and the envelope.

"But-,"jennie stopped her words when the old woman cutted it.

"And that's my decision and nobody can change it,"the old woman said.

Jennie was so sad and felt she will dying if her son was gone in her life.

'No no it can be happened no don't take away my son from me i am his mother' jennie'thought while crying.

"Hon can you plss call our bodyguards to get my grandson,"the old woman odered to her husband and her husband nodded and call their bodyguards to take their grandson away from his mother.

When the bodyguard are already inside the room when suddenly jennie stopped them but they ignore her and continue to take her son.

"No mama pls don't do this,"jennie said cried and she kneel down to the old woman for to supplication but the old one kick her and she fell down to the floor but jennie didn't stop supplicating.

And lisa quickly grab jennie away from that scary old woman.

"No no noooo plsss don't do this mama papa plsss don't take my son away from me!!!!!,"jennie shouted as they were already outside,Jennie cried harder.

"Shhsss ms.kim,"Lisa called jennie but the brunette ignore her and cried none stop.

"Lalaban tayo ms.kim trust me,"Lisa whispered on jennie's ear.

'Yes i hope'jennie's thought

----------------------------

Hay I was finally finished this chapter nakakalungkot talaga kasi kinuha ng  lolo't lola ni yoon woo si yoon woo palayo sa kanyang mommy diba nakakalungkot yun pero hindi magpapatalo si jennie hindi sya papayag na makuha nila ang anak nya.

Abangan!!!😏

But at the same time i fell tired
😒😒😞😞

Thank you for reading don't forget to leave a vote!!!!

Kamsamida ilbun

( 선생님과 스트리퍼 사이 )