0 1

His hand is freezing, so does his body. Maybe because he went out with only one piece of thin clothes.

Today is cold. Just as cold as yesterday and the past months. It's not winter yet but it seems like the cruelty he has faced makes everything seems colder than it actually is.

He has given up everything and is ready to let it all go at once. This is it, he thought as he climbs up the thick metal fence that keeps people from falling down the high bridge. His eyes were competely dead, so lost in nothing-ness.

"Y- yah! What are you doing?" A voice reached him. But it felt so distant that he couldn't care less. He brought his other foot to cross the fence.

But before he knew, the world is spinning. The area below his chest felt so tight that he barely could breath. And when everything has stopped spinning, he saw a girl.

A pale-looking girl with her nose as red as rose, crying so hard above him who is now lying on the ground. Her tears fell directly on his nose and cheek.

"Please, don't ever do that again." She said between her tears.

He feels lost as this is not what he expected. His eyes wander around the girl's. Shock took the best out of him.

"Yah, why did you do that? W- what's bothering you? Tell me all of it and never do that again."

At the mention of that, everything comes flashing to his mind. Rejection. Distrust. Hatred.

And then, he bursted into tears.

The girl who is still crying cries even harder as she wonders how hard must it been for him. She helps him sit down before hugging him tight. Her tiny hand calmly pat his back.

"It's okay. Cry. Cry it all out."