"H...honey ... didnt know you were ...am really sorry "she said still catching her breath.
"I am heading out , will be back before nine "I said as I left then stopped at the door .
"Enjoy your night mom , Nate "I said and nodded .
I closed the door behind me .
I may have not expected that but I did see it coming , Nate was so attracted to my mom , he would stare at her with so much passion and desire guess he got lucky today I doubt my mom has had any dick in years Nate isnt a bad fucker though he's a bit rough hope shes prepared to limp .

I went on this "date" , the guy wasnt so bad looking he was quite handsome but not close to Tyrone , Tyrone is hell sexy .
We had a chit chat moment , he would ask me about myself , what my hobbies were , which books I love reading .
"What made you get into chaffeur?"he asked .
"To provide for my kids "I said .
"How old are they ?"he asked.
" my daughter is Seven and son five months "I said .
"Wonderful surprise to see you here Heart "Tyrone said as he stood next to me where did he even pop out of ?

"Damien this is Tyrone , Tyrone Damien my date "I said and held Damien's hand .
"Tyrone , the babydaddy and husband"he said . There is a way he emphasized on 'the babydaddy'part , it sounded like a possession not of the kids but of me .
"Ex husband "I said .
"Tyrone wonderful surprise to meet you "Damien said .
"Like wise "Tyrone said .
"We were very busy having a wonderful time until you interrupted "I said .

"Enjoy your night " he said and walked away to a table afew meters away . Time to make him jealous , see what hes missing . I held Damien's hand and laughed at pure nothing and would give him the darling eyes .
"Why are you guys not together."he asked .
"he cheated on me then filed for divorce ,"I said .
"So sorry about that "he said .
There was some soft music to dance to I asked Damien to dance with me and he agreed . Tyrone stared at me with anger in his eyes , I know its very dangerous to make him jealous but he deserves it . Just one tiny bit I seemed to have forgotten is that hes still my dominant daddy , a divorce doesnt make any difference , he can just bend me over and spank me for being naughty or make me suck his cock in his office , am permanently his and being with another man could probably render me a great spank worse than 12years as a slave but at that moment it didnt occur in my head not at all messing with the dominant is a very dangerous move very dangerous Heart .
As we danced slowly and gently I saw Tyrone glare at me with anger I decided to elevate it and kissed Damien . When I broke off from the kiss Tyrone was red with rage he stormed out of the restaurant .

Damien was shocked I kissed him . Something told me I may be in some serious trouble from my ex husband.
I just took my purse and bid Damien goodnight .
After I got out of the restaurant a black car stopped right infront of me.

Two men walked out and showed me some badges it was dark I couldnt see clearly but I guessed it was a police badge .
"You are under arrest Ma'am"he said .
"What the fuck? What for ?"I said .

He didnt say. He just bent me over on the car's bonnet I know its an arrest but the way this dude bent me over just sent some electric waves all over my body something so sexual about it . He was right behind me am bending over the cold metal of the car as he's handcuffing me .
"Arent you going to atleast tell me why am handcuffed and for what reason am being arrested?"I asked .
He didnt reply .
He pulled me to his body whoa! Hes so masculine .I entered the back seat of the car I wonder what my mom will think of when she hears am in Jail .

He drove away , his pal was probably behind . He stopped and led me to a house holding my hand he opened the door and led me to a bedroom .
"This isnt the police station . "I Said.Is this what they call house arrest?
"Yes it isnt "he replied , he took off the cap and sunglasses .
"Tyrone "I said .
He pulled me toward him .
"You are under arrest for being too sexy and making me jealous"he said .
"Tyrone uncuff me this is so stupid ."I said .
"Really "he said .
"Where did you even get a cop uniform , "I said .
"You will find out once am done with your sentencing "he said . I laughed .
He pushed me on the bed and laid on top of me .
"Making your dominant jealous is a very dangerous move Heart "he said . I rolled my eyes .
"Another punishment I see "he said .
"What will you do , eat my chicken ?"I said .
"You think its funny , jokes aside."he said .
He got up and took off his clothes he stood naked before me oh how I have missed seeing that naked sweet body .
"We will play this fair , if I touch down there and find you are not wet I will take you home right now but if I find you are soaking wet... I will fuck you real nice , sexy and hard baby then shower your insides with my cum "he said .

He placed my hands above my head , gently his hand made its way down to my thong then to my crotch then boom to my vagina area.
"Wrong choice baby "he said .
He tore off my dress and threw it on the ground . I was soaking wet and I didnt even know it . He was rock hard.
"Tyrone am not doing this, we are divorced"I said .He spread my legs apart and nested between them.
"I will scream if you dont let me go , this is kidnapping "I said .
He looked at me and began to lick my clit.
"You still taste as amazing as ever"he said.
"I will call the police and...oh! Sweet fuck.. yes dont stop just keep going"I said . His tongue is a sexual torture and I was melting . As I was about to come he stopped .
"Not so baby "he said .