Prolog

''No!'' I protested loudly.

''I'm not going anywhere! I will save you no matter what.'' I whispered half crying. ''I care about you!'' I added. He came up to me and grabbed me by the face. ''Why? Why?'' he screamed in my face.

''Because I fucking love you!'' I screamed back at him and began to cry.

''Damn I love you.'' I repeated while he made some steps away from me.

''How can you love a monster like me?'' he whispered when he knelt in front of me.

''I don't know.'' I replied.

''You see,'' he said softly and smiled.

''This is one proof more that this isn't true.'' he completed the sentence loudly screaming and then took a few steps back. 

''Why are you doing this to me?'' I asked him almost without the voice because of all the screaming and crying.

''Simply. Cause I can.'' he replied and smiled rudely, like a sociopath.

''Somewhere deep inside you ... you have to have some feelings.'' I whispered, more to myself than to him, even though it was meant for him.

''Emotions, huh? That's why people are soft-hearted.'' he was rude again. ''Aren't you a human too?'' I asked him angrily while wiping my tears. ''Did I said that I'm not?'' he said and came up to me and knelt down again.

''I am a human too;  only, without emotions.'' he whispered gently. He saw a new tear running down my cheek. ''Don't cry.'' he said sweet and softly looking like it hursts him seeing me like that. He then wiped away the tear with his hand gently pressing to my face with a lovely smile on his. 

''No? Why do you care about this? A little earlier you were still quite without emotions!'' I said back and released a few new tears. ''Go! What are you waiting for?'' he shouted back.

''Why didn't you already leave? What are you waiting for? Everything, everything will be better when you'll be gone! '' he still screamed and more tears ran down my face. ''Why should I?'' I replied, hoping that I will be able to convince him into the opposite, although I already almost gave up.

''Why wouldn't you?'' he returned the question and smiled cunningly. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. Niall went to the other side of the room and slumped down to the floor.

I opened my eyes and crawled up to him. I put my hands on his face so it was looking like I was hugging his head. ''Niall please.'' I said quietly and hoped that I will succeed. Hoping he will gave me a look back and see the hope in my eyes. ''I love you.'' I whispered and let the tears run free.

''Please, please, please.'' I still insisted while his beautiful blue eyes were slightly lit up with the tears running down. ''I'm sorry.'' he whispered and looked somewhere behind me. It looked as if he was struggling with himself.

''Between you and me ... there's no bright future for us. So that's why there will be nothing between us two.'' he said staring at something behind me. ''Never say never.'' I said with a broken voice and looked into his eyes which were having more and more tears in them. ''I'll remember.'' he said and finally looked me into my eyes and in the same second there was another tear running down from his eye.

''Do you at least like me?'' I asked desperately. ''Not even that.'' he replied with a broken voice. He grabbed my hands and 'ripped' them from his face. I flinched and felt a new rush of tears coming. He got up and went to the door. ''I don't want to see you anymore, so get out before I get back.'' he said and left the room.

''Oh my God.'' I whispered.

''Why is love so painful?'' I said out loud to myself. Tears flowed irresistible down my face and I haven't had any need to stop it.

I let them a freeway and that's something I don't want to give to Niall.

But, should I?