[Chapter Thirteen]

Start from the beginning

Ace smiled and soon Luffy was allowed to meet his niece and nephew.

"So what did you name them?" He asked excitedly.

"Luffy meet..." Began Ace starting by pointing out gently the baby he held in his arms.

"Seiji..." Said Ace before quickly nodding at the girl in Mia's arms.

"Rouge"

Then he pointed at the youngest baby boy.

"And lastly Roger..." He finished.

Luffy now excited gushed quietly over his nephews and niece like the doting Uncle he was always going to be.

~The Next Day, January 4th~

Ace and Mia trained while keeping the babies on their persons carefully by means of baby holsters and trained relentlessly only pausing when necessary.

They were still shocked that their babies had been born only two days after Ace's birthday.

Now both Ace and Mia were 21 and Luffy would soon turn 18 on May 5th.

They were pretty happy now as they worked hard on their training.

~Close To One Month Later, February 2nd~

Nami and Aisa were currently in the hospital of Wetharia as Nami was currently giving birth.

It had been about 9 hours and 58 minutes after Nami went into labor when the first cry resounded and the first baby was born.

"Congratulations! Your eldest is a healthy baby girl!" Announced the doctor as Nami began to push again while Aisa held her new baby sister in her arms.

When it had finally reached 10 hours after having gone into labor, the second baby was born.

"Congratulations! Your second baby is ahealthy baby boy!" The doctor announced after finally cleaning up Nami and getting the now clean baby boy.

He handed the baby to Nami and her and Aisa then worked on giving them names.

"The girl will be named Luna... After Papa's mother... What do you think Mama?" Asked Aisa.

Nami nodded.

"The boy will be named Bellomere. After mine and your Auntie Nojiko's deceased mother..." Nami said.

"Monkey D. Luna and Monkey D. Bellomere..." Nami repeated fondly as the babies opened their eyes.

The girl who had Luffy's brown eyes and her orange hair color giggled. The boy who had Luffy's black hair and her hazel eyes giggled as well.

They were adorable.

~The Next Day~

Nami finally began physical training much the same way Mia had but with Aisa.

~Almost Three Months Later, March 30th ~

Robin was finally giving birth to her and Zoro's child.

She had been in labor the entire night and now it had been officially 11 hours when suddenly a baby's cry rang out.

"Congratulations Robin-san! It's a healthy baby girl!" The doctor said handing Robin her newborn daughter.

"I'll name her Roronoa Olivia... After my mother..." Said Robin as she gazed at her daughter that had odd green hair like Zoro and Blue eyes like herself.

The next day, Robin began training more intensely just like Mia, and Nami had before.

Time raced by, and soon enough... the two years passed by...

All of them making their way to Sabaody Archipelago to meet again and set sail for the New World.

TBC...

Hope you all liked it! Next chapter will be merely the reunion chapter so it will be pretty short. But t should be good. The story will now begin to really show that its a rewrite because alot of the arcs from now on will change.

I will warn you though that after I do the Fishman Island Arc, I'll be taking a small break for about the next three months because I have a very bad family problem going on right now that could turn into an emergency any time now, so i'll be taking time off from posting any updates until I resolve it. While I resolve it I'll also try my best to read the manga from the reunion chapter to the latest arc. Because those got hazy due to extenuating circumstances.

Once I catch up and finish resolving this issue i'll start uploading updates again with even better chapters!

I hope you all enjoy the story so far and will continue to read it one I start posting again.
-Brightspark4