She paused and blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh goodness, i'm so ruce! My name is Mace Rena! What are yours?" Asked Rena as they left since her boss fired her.

"My name is Sanji, pleasure to make your aquaintance, Rena-chwan!" Introduced Sanji.

Mia smiled.

"My name is Tempest D. Mia! It's nice to meet you!" Mia introduced herself.

And with that the trio traveled together merrily. The entire time, Sanji doted on and only noticed Rena.

Which wasn't unnoticed by Mia and eventually Nami and Usopp, and of course Zoro and Luffy as Rena joined their crew as they left Loguetown in the midsts of a crazy storm and headed straight for the GrandLine.

Mia stood her ground with Nami helping her Navigate since she could read the ocean even during such a large storm.

Rena was currently aiding Usopp in keeping the rudder the way it needed to be and in repairing damage taken to the ship. Sanji and Zoro working on following instructions with the sails and other parts of the ship that came from Nami and Mia. Luffy keeping alert on stand by making sure that everything went as smoothly as possible.

"Nami! Do you see that?!" Mia asked excitedly.

Nami nodded exitedly.

"Yeah! We were right! The entrance is by going up Reverse Mountain!!" She answered.

They cheered until the ship began to go slightly off course. Immediately Mia sprung into action.

"Hold on tight everyone! Luffy! Be ready to use your Gum Gum Balloon to make sure we don't crash into those pillars!! On my count!" Mia shouted out getting into stance.

Her arms stretched up above her head and her hands curved inwards halfway.

"Now!" She shouted a few seconds later.

Water suddenly turning into a medium sized large hand that grabbed the ship and threw them through the air and right to the entrance slightly curved in aim, they almost crashed but Luffy immediately used Gum Gum Balloon to straighten them out.

Once past the pillars and on the current they all turned to Mia who seemed very tired.

And then... something they didn't believe possible happened...

She passed out...

They immediately rushed to her side and took her inside to the infirmary and tried to figure out what happened to her.

"Wait..." Spoke up Usopp as a thought hit him.

"In the past, she's controlled the ocean water but never this much and typically only in her water form...could she have over exerted herself by controlling it in her human form since she's not water when she's human and can be hated by the ocean?" Usopp questioned.

"That's not...No...It could be... I've never seen this happen to her, but she did pass out shortly after getting Luffy out of the ocean when he fell in after his fight with Krieg." Said Sanji pensively.

"If she knew that she'd be weakened considerably and did it anyway, there must be a good reason..." Zoro agreed.

Sanji nodded and agreed with him for once.

"For now we should all wait for her to wake up on her own. Sanji-kun could you please make some food for her. Not too heavy, something light. I'll stay behind and clean her up while you guys all work on making sure the ship and its course are still alright. It'd be best if we weren't too trusting of the seas now that we've passed the entryway to the GrandLine." Rena said with a smile.