The letter 🍑

A/c this idea is from To All the Boys I've Loved Before from Netflix p.s you're Kirishima's twin sister

Your POV

Dear Bakugo
I wish I had the courage to tell you this in person but I love you, if the love I give you is reciprocated by even half I'd be ecstatic.
          Love
               Y/n

I finished writing my feelings for the one and only blasty boy, I put it in the box with all the other letters all of which were addressed to Bakugo. Even Kiri didn't know I liked him, he'd kill Baku before he'd let him go out with me. Ejiro is really overprotective, it's kinda cool how he always sticks up for me. I wish I had the confidence of Midoria he asked Todoroki with no problem!
"Hey Y/n whatcha writing?" Ejiro asked
"N-nothing!" I stammered Kiri'd kill me if he knew what I was writing
"Oh really?" He looked over my shoulder, he read the paper. "Y/n m/n Kirishima. What is this?" Oh shit! "And don't try and lie to me." 
"I uh fan fiction?" Hopefully he'd believe me but probably not. He glared at me, he seems mad "I like Bakugo okay!" I had never said that out loud before, it only put more pressure on my heart.
"Well why didn't you tell me!" He was... happy?
"You usually don't want me hanging out with boys"
"Oh um yeah I may have a good reason for that uh particular thing.." He knows something.
"Which is?" I know my brother, we can read each other like Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran Host Club.
"Bakubro may have a crush on you he said he'd want to be your first boyfriend. So I thought I'd help him."
"Do you know where he is right now?!" You were definitely going to see him.
"He should be home by now" Kiri new exactly what he was doing he was Cupid now.

Bakugo's POV
Argh!! Shitty hair's sister in s driving me insane! Fucking Pikachu has her in gym clothes as his lock screen, she looked so god damn sexy in her f/c crop top.
*knock knock*
Who the fuck is that "What?!" I realized who was at my door y/n she looked startled.
"Bakugo I love y" I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers, did she kiss back?! HOLY SHIT I'M KISSING Y/N!!! We pulled apart for air I love her e/c eyes. "How about you come with me princess"
"O-okay Bakugo" she was so hot but I don't want to make her do anything she doesn't want to, Shitty Hair already told me what would happen if I did. I led her up to my room "Now Princess we're all alone and please" I whispered in a low husky tone, "call me Daddy" I loved the way she looked under me, laying on my bed. I couldn't wait to rip off her tight f/c shirt,

Your POV
I tugged at the end of Katsuki's tank top asking him to take it off, he chuckled removing both our shirts he smirked looking at my chest covered by my black lace bra "are you sure you want to continue princess?" Katsuki was looking up at me from the waist of my skirt, his fingers where hooked on the edge gently pulling on it, I nodded he was happy about this part he kissed me passionately. He made quick work of my bra I was glad I'd worn one of my new ones.

Third POV
Katsuki attacked the girl's neck and lower jaw with kisses and love bites loving the sounds of her moans. He pulled down her skirt and panties going to finger her. "K-Katsuki wait" 
"yes princess"
"Could you s-strip too?"
"As you wish" he said doing just as you asked, "now princess this might hurt a little" you could clearly see his erection through his boxers, he smirked "enjoying the view princess?"
"Y-yes Daddy" he brought his lips to the small girl's womanhood he kissed and licked it listening to every moan and whimper from her. "Daddy~ please I-I need you!" He pulled off his boxers at least 10 inches.
"Are you ready Princess?" You nodded eagerly Katsuki smirked before ramming into you.
"K-Katsuki!!" The teen groaned when he heard his name said in that tone. "Fuck~ Katsu! I-I'm gonna cum!" He went faster and deeper causing you to get louder as you moaned out his name and some very colorful language.
"Princess are you ready" he wanted to be with you every moment of every day to start that journey he'd cum with you.

Your POV
"3"
"2"
"1" you two came together as you did you felt your energy drain from your body with every pant, Katsuki laid next to you and cuddled you.
"Y/n will you go out with me?" He asked turning your head to face him,
"Of course Katsu" as if he needed to ask. He kissed you softly on the forehead.
"BAKUGO!! Y/N!!" Fuck it's Kiri! The two of you covered up with a blanket as you watched him go as red as his hair.

A few hours later

Kiri made you promise to be safe when having sex and he threatened Katsuki again claiming if he broke my heart he'd break his spine.

907 words!