A Stormy Night

As you sit alone in your bedroom you are frightened by the thunder and lightning outside along with the constant pour of rain. It was bad enough that you were in a cold dungeon for a dorm. But it didn't help that it was raining outside. Only thing that can warm you up was the sweet embrace of your boyfriend. Tom Riddle.Tom was a prefect so he couldn't always come back into your room to hug you goodnight, or press a kiss on your forehead while you are asleep. You missed him and you wish he was here. Your only hope was to have him in the common room reading. You got out of bed and put your slippers on. The floor was icy cold you didn't want to get sick. As you made you wait downstairs the common area and noticed that Tom wasn't there. You decided to sit on the couch and wait for him. The cold weather sets chill up your spine is as you sat down. Another clap of thunder boomed. You jumped. Thunder always struck a nerve with you. It was during a thunderstorm that you were orphaned and sent to the same orphanage that Tom was so it was only appropriate that you two are friends. You are incredibly shocked when you found out that Tom shared his passionate feelings with you. He hardly showed any emotion to anyone. The thunder kept on clapping and booming lightning struck you wrap yourself up in a throw that was on the couch and lay your head on the arm rest. Hoping that you would fall asleep. You fell asleep for a short few moments but you were soon awoken by the soothing voice of your boyfriend.
"Y/N."
"Tom you scared me."
Tom apologized. He knew how you were like during a storm and he felt bad for scaring you. He asked you if you wanted to be alone. Instead of an answer you pulled him on top of you gave him a kiss. When you pulled away your arms around his waist crying as you did so and shaking your head. He picked you up and carries you to your room. Rubbing the back of your head with his hand slowly and steadily. He laid on the bed next to you holding you close to his chest. He began to rub small circles in your back as you cried.
"No one will ever hurt you while I'm here you know that right. I will never leave you alone like this on a thunderstorm okay." He said soothingly as you slowly drifted off to sleep. Then the rain had no effect on you . You were just relaxing and their boyfriends chest and then slowly he fell asleep. In the last minute of your consciousness felt the soft press of Tom's lips against your forehead. This happened to be the best thunderstorm you ever been in. Because you be taken care of by your boyfriend that you loved more than anything.