Daggers before Dinner

Depuis le début

The dark haired Original jumped gracefully out of his coffin and fell into a staring contest with Klaus, without another word he fed off two of the youngest of the humans, but instead of killing them he healed them and compelled them to forget and leave. I smiled, another thing I had always loved about Elijah, he had aways hung onto his humanity  a little more than any of his other siblings.

When he finally spoke his voice was a little rough, I guess from being dead for a couple of months. "Brother, I sincerely wish that I could say it is good to see you ... but it isn't. Isabella, Katirina it is good to see you again." his eyes lit up a bit when he said my sisters name and I smiled once more.

Klaus on the other hand looked a little annoyed, "Shut up Lijha."

Elijah spun on his heels to face his younger brother with raised eyebrows, "Excuse me Nicklaus?"

"Only I get to call her Isabella." he growled causing me to narrow my eyes.

Elijah turned to face me once more, his eyebrows still raised in a mix of amusement and confusion, " Is this true?" he asked me curiously.

I rolled my eyes angrily, "What he means is that he is the only one annoying enough to keep calling me that, call me Izzy or even Bella."

Elijah only smiled and went to stand beside my sister, "Bekah next" I squealed, skipping over my best friends coffin before Klaus could even move a step. I gently slid the dagger from her heart and stepped back to wait. It took about seven minutes for her, as she had been daggered longer.

The first thing she did when she sat up was suck the two of the humans dry of blood, she went for a third but I slapped her hand away, "That's it greedy, save those two your brother." she looked up, as if only realizing I was here at that moment.

"Izzy?" she asked excitedly.

I grinned, "Hey Bekah." my best friend immediately dove to hug me and I could practically feel Kat's eyes boring into the back of my head.

"Cant-breath" I wheezed.

"Sorry" she stepped back with a grin but it faded when she saw Klaus.

Rebekah lunged at her older brother growling, but he easily caught her balled fists before they could come anywhere near his angelic face. "Now, now sister. No need for violence."

She eventually gave up and went to stand next to her other brother as I pulled the last dagger out of Kol's lifeless corpse and tossed it to the blonde hybrid.

I leaned over Kol with a frown, it had been ten minutes an-

"BOO" Kol screamed right im my face, causing me to jump away with fright, clutching my heart. When I finely regained my wits I made a face at the youngest original brother.

"Not nice Kol..." I trailed off as he sat up, "but very funny, I think even Elijah jumped a bit." I finished with a grin.

Without hesitation, Kol drained the two remaining humans and went to hug me, as we had always been close. But I held my hands up, "Your covered in blood Kolly Polly, this is my favorite shirt. Maybe later."

◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎

I sat down at Klaus's dinner table with a sigh. Since the undaggering, Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol had washed up and the two youngest originals had gotten into more modern cloths. Enzo had also rejoined us and was sitting to the left of Kat who was on my left. On my right, at the head of the table sat Klaus, he had begged me to sit next to him until I had finely given in. Across from us were Kol, Bekah and Elijah.

Klaus sighed, resting his elbows on the table and leaning closer to me, his eyes practically glowing "Why do you keep calling me Klaus?" he asked, a hint of saddens in his dark blue depths.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Last time I checked that was your name." I growled, trying my best not to feel my heart beak for those soft lips and beautiful blue eyes, "Or would you prefer 'Thy Lord Hybrid Nicklaus?'" hearing Kol snort, I shot him a dark look.

He sighed, "I want you to call me what you used to call me."

I raised an eyebrow, "Nic?"

He grinned hopefully, "Yeah."

I shook my head and his face dropped, taking a little of my heart with it.

"Why not?"

"Because I called you Nic, when I actually cared about you." I hissed.

"Harsh." I rolled my eyes at Kol.

A sudden thought struck me as I glanced at the wildest original brother, "Did you know Klaus killed my family?" I asked him coldly, totally disregarding the hybrid next to me.

Kol shifted uncomfortably and looked down, messing around with the food on his plate, but didn't answer.

I gasped, attracting the attention of everyone at the table, "You did!" I grabbed Ni-Klaus's fork from his hand and flung it at his chest, where it stayed put.

"Owwwwww" he wined pulling it out. "Not nice Iz, not nice."

I smirked, "But funny."

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

There! Done!