FINALY! THE TEST GOD THIS WILL TAKE MY MIND OF EVERYTHING!

I'm in a group with shitty hair, dunce face, and soy sauce! Witch I guess is good seeing I could have been in a group with that filthy perv faced, good for nothing, shit head mineta!

Were going around this city when kiris bomb thingy went off as we approached this building.

It was creepy as heack so I call aizawa  in case we needed back up.

I approached the building and kicked open the door thankfully no-one was in there!

"hey is anyone in hear we have the reason to believe there's a bomb in hear and we are gear to help get anyone in here help!"Kiri said.

All we heard was a low pitch 'shit' a weird warping noise and then

(dramatic pause)
..........
...........
..........................
....................
.............
...............
..................
....................
................
..........  .
Nothing!

We checked all the down stairs rooms the others went to the different floors.

I went to the celler, there was a bar and like a small computer room.

I went down a corridor (dam this pace is big) and as I went past on of the rooms I heard a fait 'hello', so I told Kiri that I found someone in the celler.

I went in and found a plain looking room with a bed that looked very.... Dirty if you k ow what I mean. And a chair.

WAIT THAT CHAIR HAS SOMEONE IN IT!

"hey excuse me can you please come with me and leave the building we are to believe that there's a bomb in this building and I have to get people out from the building...wholy shit."

It was deku!

"Deku!" I screamed

"heeeeeeyyyy kachannnnn...." he said rolling his head back on the seat.

"Deku are you okay? I mean *gasp* oh my god! Deku!" I said in sudden realisation!!

"Deku oh my god you need to get out of hear come on!!!"

"I can't im tied to a chair....." he said rolling his eyes.

Hmmm weird.

"oh yeah wait why are you tied to a chair?" I asked in confusion.

"I was kidnapped what did you not even realise I was gone" he said letting hia head fall back onto his shoulder.

"why are you acting so weird... You know what doesn't matter cummon let's get you out of hear" I said softly trying to get deku out of the building. I was fighting of my emotions cuz I didn't want him to die but if I wasn't in a might be exploded building I would have fucking died!

I cut the ropes on his chair with my pocket knife and offered him my hand.

He just looked at his hand and tryed to lift it but he couldn't reach that far.

"wtf! What happend to you!!!" I shouded

"the league did! They ingected these drugs into me and now I feel high and can't move okay?" Deku said iritantly.

What the fuck Is wrong with him.

"okay then ill just carry you out myself!" I said as I picked him up bridle style as his head hung backward slightly... He felt so fragile and skinny

"okay then."

I ran out of the building and stood out side. I used my ear piece to tell Kiri to call aizawa.

"hey Kiri I-I ummm found deku."

"what really were are you?" he shouted

" outside also call aizawa and tell him to get here with recovery nurse he was captured by the leuge and he needs Some..... Help....." I exclaimed.

"okay be right there" he said

"hey you doooo realise that I amm in fact right here you know..." Deku slurred a couple of his words.

"yeah and yout where you belong now"

"yeah wear is that?"

"in my arms...."

Im sorry this is really bad! I should just go die in a hole! I'm a piece of fucking messed up shit I really didn't want to change the story but I couldn't think of anything else but I have a real story for this one do you think I should carry on this on for a couple of chapters then move on...?

See ya later alligator

I'll go choke myself to death nowwww byeeeeeeeeee

🔪🔪🔪☠️☠️☠️🔪🔪🔪☠️☠️☠️🔪🔪🔪☠️☠️☠️🔪🔪🔪☠️☠️☠️🔪🔪🔪☠️☠️☠️