"Stop with your constant lies. I considered you my best friend, the person I trusted most in the world... and now you're acting like you don't know what's going on. Your family took me in for money, you don't care about me, I'm just a financial benefit," I growled, watching as Hitoshi's jaw clenched. His eyebrows furrowed in anger, hands gripped tightly into fists.

"You think that all this, everything that happened between us, was a lie?" I averted my gaze, thinking over my answer. In this moment, I was angry and hurt from everything that had happened that previous night. And after coming to U.A and meeting so many kind and wonderful people, I was confident that I wouldn't be alone if I rid of the things holding me down and making me feel like an outcast. It wasn't a first for me, having these kinds of things said about me.

Whilst being passed around hero families for Hero Care, representatives from the Hero Association were quick to voice their criticism on me. Where I came from, who my parents were and the people I was surrounded by as a child. All of those things lead to me being disliked, hated for things I could not control. My quirk was also criticized, because of my upbringing and biological family, they felt it was unsafe for someone like me to have so much power. I had dealt with negativity before and so Mihoko's words were a shock but were nothing new. It was the betrayal of trust from people I considered family to be the most hurtful and infuriating.

Glaring up at Hitoshi, I nodded.

"I have my limits and I'm done with being treated like I've done something wrong. I thought you of all people would understand..." you trialed off, wanting to calm down after getting so riled up.

"So after everything that happened over there last 2 years, you're going to throw this all away?!" he questioned, his voice raised. This pushed even further into my emotional reserve, my eyebrows furrowing as I glared back at Hitoshi with hate-filled eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm the bad guy, I'm always the fucking bad guy! You know where I come from! You know who my father is! You even know about Kai! I told you these things because I trusted you. It was you and your fucking family that is putting me back into the dark place I used to be in before any of this happened!" you announced, gesturing to the school.

"So you're going to blame my family for you own problems, how fucking typical."

"Typical?" I growled, daring him to continue.

"It's never your fault, it's always someone else's fault with you. And when ever anything is put on you, you act all depressed like it's the end of the world."

"Because it is that way for me. I thought you knew me but I guess not, now that you're finally emerging from behind your wall of lies I can finally see how you truly are. I opened up to you because I trusted you and you won't even try to understand, take a minute to think about how I feel," I retorted, feeling tears trying to come out. I fought them back, not wanting to show Hitoshi just how much this was actually affecting me.

"I am trying, I try my hardest at everything when you're the one involved. Don't you see that, you're taking this all out of proportion and blaming me for everything my mother said last night. And now you're doubting everything that we ever went through together. Who was there for you when you had nightmares or when kids were trying to pick on you in middle school, huh? It was only me, I'm the only one you have and you're just throwing me aside like this."

I paused thinking over his words, realizing a big flaw in my logic. Just because his family was receiving money for taking me in didn't mean that everything has been faked. If anything, Hitoshi had been the most important people to me, he was the only one I had. And just like that, I had thrown it away.

"I'm sorry," I tried to apologize, my voice coming out barely audible. But my attempt seemed to make him even angrier.

"And now you're apologizing like everything you just said about me and my family is just going to disappear?" he questioned harshly. I averted my eyes, staring down at my feet.

"The trust we had is now lost because of this, I hate to say it but how can I trust you if you don't trust me. Thinking I would ever pretend everything we went through was fake. Those memories meant the most to me and it's sad to see how easily you discarded them, like I don't mean shit to you." My eyes widened, head lifting.

"N-no," I tried to argue, stuttering. Hitoshi then turned and began walking away, hands shoved deep in his pockets.

"Whatever we had is gone now and I don't know if we'll ever be able to go back to how it was before." He then paused and look a glance back at me over his shoulder.

"Because not only do you not trust me, but I can't help but not trust you." And from there he left, heading to his class room.

I stood there in silence, going over everything that had just happened. I was filled was regret and felt even worse after saying such horrible things to him. I was no different from his mother, spouting everything that came to mind without thinking of his feelings. It was true that I was angry, but there was no excuse for the things I had said. I knew it would take a lot to earn Hitoshi's trust back but I was confident that I would put my all in earning it back. And as he had said, our relationship would never be the same after that. I knew that to be true, but I hoped that once we had rekindled our friendship, if I managed to ever do so, that we would never have to go through something like that again.

I remained standing, my back leaning up against the wall of the school building. With a raised head, I looked up into the sky and allowed the pretty blue calm my nerves. Class would start soon and then I would have a distraction from not only what had happened last night but this morning also.

The sound of footsteps caught my attention, making me turn to see who was approaching. My eyes locked onto the ruby orbs of one of my class mates, his hands shoved in his pockets and ash-blonde hair as explosive as ever.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, hoping to god that Bakugou hadn't been there while I had been talking with Hitoshi. He shrugged his shoulders, stopping in front of me.

"Why? I just got here," he lied, looking at me with a dull stare. I felt relieved and forced a smile, turning in the direction of the entrance to the heroics course building.

"Wanna walk to class together?" I asked, forcing myself to be more positive. Bakugou raised an eyebrow at my abnormal behavior, giving a quiet grunt as be moved beside me.

"Whatever, glowstick."

As the two of you walked in silence, Bakugou would occasionally take a look at me, trying to figure out what I was thinking. He knew there was so much more to me that what was right in front of him and everything he had heard during my argument with Hitoshi supported that.

Sorry for the long wait, a lot has been happening but I'll try update more often for you. Also I have a question.

WHO IN CLASS 1A DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF?! I have the general plot of the story in check but I have a few empty spaces where I need to insert interactions with characters. If there is a character in 1A that you really like and want (Y/n) to get to know better, please let me know. Sorry, not Todoroki because I already have his part planned out. But feel free to give me anyone and I'll be happy to include them more. Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed :)