- - -

PresidentDuck

Your votes and comments really helped lighten my day. In fact, every time I posted a graphic I would always wait for you to come along and see it, Madame President. Thank you for being that loyal fan who gave me hope and made me feel like I was on top of the world. You truly are the best and I cannot thank you enough for being one of my first ever supporters too.

- - -

HogwartsIsHome_

Val, I swear to God you literally sent me into panic mode when you just abruptly left Wattpad like that and if you do that again, you won't get away so easily. Now, grim matters aside, I have to say, thank you for being the friend I needed. You're honestly one of the best humans I've ever met here those late night conversations about how much school and exams suck are pure gold. Thank you for your wonderful comments and also for coming back. You da best.

- - -

thelightbender

From being one of my very first inspirations and the human I stalked for a while before finally mustering up the courage to talk to, to being one of my most beloved people here on Wattpad, I have no words to express how glad and blessed I feel to have met you. Seriously, thank you for everything Angel. You're the bestest, most awesomest and coolest girl ever so don't tell anyone otherwise. If they do, you know who to call.

- - -

DrMarshmallo

Your meme addiction, humourous personality and vow to always request covers from me are only a few of the reasons I've hung around you. Not to mention the fact that you never fail to comment on my graphics and make me smile for no reason are also counted. Oh, and you know my real name too so that counts...

- - -

liber_spiritus

I adore your interest in my graphics shop and the wonderful comments you leave on almost every one of my graphics is something I'm really grateful for. Thank you for sticking with me through the days. I really couldn't be more grateful to come across someone like you. Also, your graphics are absolutely breath-taking and I have no doubt you'll make it big some day.

- - -

BLVCKKXT

Thank you for your never-ending support and encouragement, girl. I love how you decided to keep in touch with me even after I made you your covers since that is not something much do. I feel so happy to see how much your book has grown so far and wish you nothing but luck and happiness going forward. Now, go out there and conquer the world!

- - -

FridaysBFun

You've been more of a silent supporter. Only voting whenever I upload but, nevertheless thank you for continuing this journey with me. I wish you all the happiness and luck in whatever you're doing right now. Thank you so, so, much!

- - -

peachymariee

Thank you, girl for being one of my first requesters and loyal supporters. You're beyond amazing so never let anyone tell you otherwise. Thank you for sticking up for me whenever I needed it and for being there for me as well. No words can describe how wonderful you are. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

- - -

nelz_diamond04

Girl, thank you cannot even begin to describe my gratitude for your continued support and flood of heart-warming comments. I feel so grateful to have you as a friend and don't hesitate to ask for help whenever you need to. I'll always be here for you.

- - -

BJConnor

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I cannot believe you mentioned me as one of your inspirations on your other account. Seeing that literally brightened up my whole day. Honestly, thank you for supporting me and helping me grow. You are amazing. Thank you so much.

- - -

Miss_Sarcastic27

I'm honestly so honored to have met you and come across their contests since they really helped me grow. Not to mention your support and appreciations for my designs really helped boost my self confidence when it came to designing. Seriously, thank you so much for everything you've done. I can't wait for your future contests. You are an amazing human so don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

- - -

Jells_

For a while now you've been supporting my work and it honestly fills me with wonder as to how you manage to interact with your fans while also writing a book and managing a graphics shop. You're nothing short of a queen and I cannot thank you enough for all of your lovely comments and continued support. Thank you so much Lydia!

- - -

Hazel_Xmas

I adore your wonderful comments and words. They really help uplift me and give me a boost of confidence. Thank you so, so, much for actively supporting almost all of my works. You are amazing. Thank you so, so  much.

- - -

MysteriousDryad

I've only just met you recently but, I can't thank you enough for all of your support and wonderful words of encouragement as well as constructive criticism. Your graphics on a steady road to improvement so I wish you all the best and I cannot wait to see your future works!

- - -

Thank you, all of you for being wonderful cookies and considering this book to be a worthwhile of your time. Each and everyone of you helped build Elysian into the book it has grown into today and I hope to see it continue with your support.

So, with this, I say my goodbye. Yes, I have a few requests pending and I will get around to them soon but, I will be on a semi hiatus until the first of February since I want to focus on writing my novel and a few other personal things so, Elysian will remain closed until then.

Thank you so much and a bitter-sweet goodbye. I'll really miss you all.

*Throws one final round of infinity cookies*

See you in February!