♥*♡∞:。.。"Its just a gender"。.。:∞♡*♥

𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚘 𝚡 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜: 𝙷𝚒𝚖/𝙷𝚎

••••

𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚠𝚞
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖-
𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚘
𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎.

••••

It was a normal day in Portia.
The sky was a beautiful colour of blue.
Clouds invaded the sky in a friendly way. Giving smiles and security to the ones in the sun.

You were currently having a crisis. Someone has sent you a letter, stating they were gonna blackmail you. You suspected it was Higgins but the last time something happened, it was the two idiots Huss and Tuss. So you weren't gonna say anything to Higgins about it.
You knew he wouldn't do something like this. Sure, you two were nemisis' but he didn't hate you that much.
Right?

Never the less you sigh, holding the letter with a tight grip. Soon enough you growl, going to the civil corps about this.
You march to the building, Issac on your way asked you what was wrong. You shook your head, stating it was something not really worth speaking about at the moment. He noticed your anger and respected your decision. So you continue.

••••

"I'M MAD AS HELL!"
Sam, Remington and Arlo jump around your sudden entrance. They turn to you, giving questioning looks as Sam walks over.
Sam, to you, was a big sister. She'd kick anyone's arse for hurting you. "What's wrong bro?" She asks you, placing a hand on her hip as you show her the letter. She takes it, looking it over.

She stared at it in intent, raising an eyebrow. "What do you think they will do?" She asks. You shrug, giving your clothes from you storming in. "Well.." She gasps, her eyes widened at you. "You don't think they might know about you being?.." She suggests, giving a concerned look.
Her statement made your heart skip like the Colourful Lamas. You don't recall ever telling anyone but Sam and Remington and Dr. Xu your transgender situation.
You see, being the time it is, binders and transitions aren't very.. Possible. You've asked Dr. Xu about it but he couldn't do much about it. Which was disappointing. So you had to get very baggy clothing to hide your chest. It wasn't comfortable at first but no one really noticed you were once female when you arrived and when you got the clothes.

You hiss through your teeth, clinching your jacket. "I sure hope not.." You say. Sam signals Remington to come over. He does but with Arlo behind him.

"Sorry Arlo" Remington said, stopping the red head in his tracks. Which caused him to bat a bushy eyebrow at him. "What, why?" He asks.
"This situation is something between us three, top secret" The green haired male stated, pushing Arlo back a bit. This caused him to get mad. His eyebrows furrowed down as he pushes Remington's arm down with aggressive force. "What does that mean?! I'm the leader and (Y/n) is my friend!" He rose his voice, glaring bronze swords at his second in command. ( 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 :/ ) Remington pushed the shorter male with both his hands, causing Arlo to fall back. "This is something to help (Y/n)! No matter how much you care for them you can't know what it is!" Remington yelled, going to the door to hold it open. "Let's go guys" He said, not looking at the leader.
Same shrugged, telling Arlo they'd be back. You didn't say anything as you followed suit. Soon enough, you three were gone.
Arlo let a loud growl leave from the bottom of his throat. It wasn't fair! He was the leader and you were his best friend!"
As he got up, he walked to the board the civil corps had, grumbling angrily as he looked for something to do. That's when he saw a paper on the ground. Curiosity got the better of him and he couldn't help but pick it up.