RAGE
»———«
Meg is irritable, yes, but the danger comes in when she actually becomes angry. As her anger increases, her physical aptitude increases. To put it plainly, she berserks. Meg can draw on her anger to gain inhuman reflexes, resilience, and feats of strength. As her anger and power increases, she thinks less clearly and acts more on instinct. When her rage peaks, she is incapable of communicating or differentiating most allies from foes.

WORLD OUTLOOK
»———«
Living your life always expecting something to go horribly wrong at any moment is something that would set just about everyone on edge. Most times Meg looks at people, she sees a threat or an obstacle. She assumes most people are trying to get something out of her so she runs people off before they can manipulate her. To deal with her worries, she tries to ignore her thoughts altogether and speaks exactly what's on her mind the second it pops up.

APPEARANCE
»———«
Meg is not nearly as hostile as she comes off as. Most of the glaring is a character she puts on to run off people who would use her. This act includes the black hair, shave-away, piercings, and half-sleeve tattoos. She spent about 8hrs at a tattoo parlor the weekend after she turned 18 just like she had planned and saved for since she was 16. Originally, she hadn't planned to split the session between two days, but she quickly learned that sitting through a tattoo wasn't as easy as she'd thought.

PERSONALITY TRAIT
»———«
When Meg was younger, she had no problem making friends, and did so with just about anyone. When she became closer with these people, she became very eager to please. This led to many instances of Meg being used and cast aside by those she considered to be friends. Now she's far more selective with friends, and hardly anyone gets past her rough exterior. Once someone does, she'll latch onto them because she knows if they leave her, it's going to be that much harder for her to gain new friends. However, this also makes her an insanely loyal friend who is willing to lay down her life for you.

IDEAL
»———«
When people cause harm to other people, they are to be held responsible. Meg believes that everyone makes conscious choices to do what they do, and that includes crime. However, she tends to take things past arresting criminals, and those she's caught are often turned in neatened and bloodied.

BOND
»———«
Meg's parents are not the biggest fans of her career choice, fashion choice, or tattoo choice. She doesn't particularly care what they think, but the constant nagging does get annoying. Every call from her dad where he begs her to get a college degree before jumping straight into hero work makes her more and more happy that she's living in the dorms. How she changes her father's image isn't her problem, it's his.

FLAW
»———«
The more afraid Meg gets, the more rashly she acts. She's learned that thinking about her fear can be paralyzing, so she has simply elected to not think when she's afraid. To her, reckless action is better than being frozen in place anticipating the worst case scenario. Not everyone agrees with this, especially when her unpredictable actions are put in a team.

╔═════════════════════╗
C H Λ R Λ C T E R Q & Λ
╚═════════════════════╝
A short, in-character interview with the character in question. If you would like to ask this character any questions, please leave them in the comments and their answer may show up in this section.

Q: What's your full name? Do you know how it was chosen?

A: Megaira Xanthippe Hefferman. My parents like the Greeks and they have a lot of time on their hands.

Q: Do you usually cook for yourself, eat food others have cooked, or eat out?

A: I usually eat food that other people in the dorms have cooked. If there's something I really want, I have no problem making it myself.

Q: Would you consider cereal to be a soup?

A: No.

Q: How about pineapple on pizza? How does that make you feel?

A: [shrugs] It's fine. I don't care.

Q: If you became a ghost, what would you haunt, and how would you haunt it?

A: I would haunt the shit out of playboy. Can you get charged for arson if you're undead?

Q: Do you have a favorite insult that you use?

A: None that you'd want to hear...

Q: Is there anything else you'd like to say?

A: No.