Part1-Journey towards Redemption

Start from the beginning

"Nanu ye aap kya keh .."

"Sameer kaha na bas ...chup "

"Mera faisla kal assembly mein sabke saamne sunauga ..."

Drenching in the rain,

"Tumne kya kiya naina , bina pura sach jaane mujhe sabke samne chor sabit kar diya "

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui chori karne ki sameer ..."

"Kya proof hai ki mai chor hoon ? kya maine paper mein likha bauhat acche se kya maine top kiya naina?"

"Wo sab main nahi janti bas jhooth nahi seh sakti...chabhi tumhare pass thi na to aur kya sabut chiye?"

"You are impossible naina, jis din apni dono ankhein kholke pura sach dekh paogi na ...nafrat karogi apne aap se ....ye sameer maheshwari ka waada hai"

A lump form in naina's throat thinking what if he isnt the culprit what if he is saying the truth ? With the fear of the adverse situation she reached home , crying badly for sameer , for the mishappenings.

The next day assembly ,

"Gawaho aur sabuto ko dekhte hute ye sabit ho gaya hai ki sameer maheshwari ne head boy competition jeetne ke liye chabi aur paper ki chori ki thi aur aisi harkat dobara na ho islie is baar sakt nirnay lete huye sameer ko school se nikalne ka faisla liya gaya hai "

Sameer closed his eyes, clenching his fists tightly while naina's eyes started shedding tears feeling guilty somewhere . Her blames lead to all this and now she will lose her first and only love forever .

Sameer bid farewell to everyone while sameer's friends munna pandit cried along as they will lose their best friend whom they met recently. They looked at naina with all the hatred and naina had to hear the curses from all the girls who used to like sameer.

Sameer didnt look at her for once but she kept on staring at him , crying for him , her heart was yearning for him , she didnt expect such harsh punishment but now it happened , it was her misfortune that the love of her life is going away .

Sameer could feel her constant gaze on him but now he hated her , last night his mother had left for Delhi breaking all ties with him and this morning he has been rusticated , its all because of a girl's misinterpreted conclusion. He wont look at her even for once, He will hate her from the depth of his heart not for days but the whole life.

Naina wanted to talk to him , wanted to apologise , wanted to assure him that she will do something to change sir's decision but all this was her heart's desire , her mind didnt let her do this as she was the Head monitor and for her , duty should be before love .

She stood near the water tap with teary eyes and aching heart , standing there she could see his back , his retreating figure which headed out of the PVKM gate to never come back....

After that day ,Naina rarely smiled. The whole class , started disliking her for being so strict with Sameer. The girls ignored her while munna pandit himmat used to taunt her every now and then . Even her best friend swati became distant because in the period of time swati had started liking sameer and in her opinion naina was just another villain in her future lovestory.Everyone cursed her but no one noticed how miserable her life was. Her heart was broken by her own hands , her life had shattered after he left . She lost her love about which no one knew. It was a secret between her heart and soul which she couldnt share with anyone except Shefali her pen friend turned neighbour and best friend .