He'd ask her to calm down, but there's no time between her strikes, and he has to concentrate to evade them. He manages to push her off her feet and she falls on her butt, still determined not to be defeated, she throws her hand up just as he goes for another blow, freezing  him for a second or two, which she uses to land a strike on his abdomen. When he comes out of it, he lets out a large breath. He looks at her, eyes wide.

"I'm sorry," she looks at him. "I didn't know I could do that."

Ben nods, not meeting her eyes. He walks over to the rocks they've used for several sessions, picks them up and holds two in his hands. "When I throw, you freeze." He instructs, and Florence nods.

He throws them high into the air, and she extends her arm, freezing them mid air for, maybe, two seconds before they drop to the floor loudly.

         "So now you know how to do that. Force stasis. Very useful in combat," he says shortly, quick to the point.

         Florence sighs, looking at Ben. For a moment, she thinks about apologizing for snapping, but then again, he never apologizes for his behavior so why should she? Instead, she figures she must tell him about the strange incident she had last night.

"There is something I need to tell you." She says gravely. "I kept one of your drawing from the Falcon, couldn't tell you why, I just did. I went to touch it last night because I spotted it in my drawer. Basically, Iived one of your memories. Like, from your eyes. From that time you drew the painting and you handed it to your father. He placed it in that secret compartment that I took it from. It was as if I was there, it was so surreal. I felt sick when I finally snapped out of it."

"Has it happened before?"

"Judged by my reaction, surely you must understand that it hasn't." She glares at him.

Ben rolls his eyes. "Why do you keep having visions of me as a child? You've mentioned it before, you knew where the drawings were hidden."

          "I don't understand it, and quite frankly I don't like it, either." She replies. Not that she would ever tell him, but she likes to think that it's a sign that the universe has had a plan for her all along — she has been meant to stumble into the arms of Ben Solo her entire life, and these dreams, these pieces of his memories imbedded in her subconscious, has been the signs, she just wasn't clever enough to realize. In that case, the universe has a messed up sense of humor.

         But perhaps that is foolish thinking, that her fate isn't in her own hands, that no matter what she does or what choices she makes, she's going to end up in a certain place. Florence doesn't know what she thinks about that. What she does know, is that she's quite content with the place she's in. Sometimes she despises Ben, whenever he decides to act like an idiot, that is, but mostly, she loves him. She loves their sessions and she loves spending time with him. But the circumstances is what she doesn't love, her role in the grand scheme of it all — she rather hates it. But perhaps being around people she likes outweighs that factor.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───