"There's you and dad." Jackie said, pointing to us where Spot had his arm wrapped around my waist and we were holding hands.

"Your dad was quite the scoundrel back in the day." Flip joked as Spot protested that.

"If I recall, you were the one cracking jokes when you and Skittery almost died!" Spot exclaimed, grinning as his wife rolled her eyes.

"You and Uncle Skittery almost died?" Marcus asked her.

"You know what...you'll find everything you need to know about us and the Newsies...in here." Flip told her two kids as she handed Jackie the journal she wrote.

"Your journal?" Jackie asked as Flip nodded.

"Now, Jackie. You need to be careful with that. It means a lot to your mother." Spot told her as she nodded as the front door slammed open.

"Racetrack has come to the station!" Race shouted as he and Blink literally barged into the house.

"You ever heard of a thing called knocking?" Flip asked the two as she stood up, walking over to them.

"Uncle Race!" Marcus exclaimed, running up to him.

"Hiya, buddy!" Race exclaimed, hugging him as Spot walked over to Flip's side.

"What are you boys doing here?" Spot asked the boys.

"Did you two forget?" Blink asked Spot and Flip, smirking. "We're going to Manhattan to catch up with the boys." He told us, smirking.

"I knew that." Flip said, scoffing as the boys all laughed.

"We're meeting the others there." Race told the two as they nodded.

"Ok. Jackie, Marcus. Your dad and I are gonna be gone for a couple of hours. Will you two be ok alone?" Flip asked her kids as they all nodded.

"If anything happens, Miss. Cladle is next door." Jackie said to Flip as she nodded.

"Ok. Have fun and don't burn the house down." Spot told the kids as the adults all walked out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flip's POV*

"Flip and Spot Conlon." Skittery said, smirking as Spot and I walked into the diner.

"Hey, Skittery." I said, hugging him.

"How are my niece and nephew?" he asked me.

"They're good. Speaking of kids, I heard you have another one on the way." I told him, smirking.

"I do. Caroline's expecting in 7 months." Skittery told me as all the boys congratulated him.

"Never fear, Kelly is here!" Jack shouted, walking into the diner as the rest of the old Newsies came in after him.

"Jack." I said, smiling as I hugged him. "How's Sarah?" I asked him.

"Pregnant." David joked from behind him as I looked at Jack.

"Jack! Why didn't you tell me you're expecting another." I joked as I smacked his arm.

"She literally just told me today." He told us, laughing.

"Ok, are any more wives pregnant?" Blink joked as a few more hands went into the air. I looked around, looking at my friends as I looked at Blink, seeing him smirking at me since he knows. I looked at Spot, seeing that he's not paying attention as I slowly rose my hand as well. 

"Flip!" Race exclaimed, grinning as Spot looked at me, seeing my hand raised as he grinned at me. 

"Are you...?" Spot asked as I grinned, nodding. Spot smiled at me, hugging me as I immediately hugged him back. 

"You stoppin' at three?" Jack asked us as I let out a laugh. 

"We're stopping at three." I said to him, laughing as Mush grabbed a chair, sitting on it backward.

[MUSH]                                                                                                                       A pair o' new shoes with matchin' laces

Race then walked up behind him, grinning.

[RACETRACK]                                                                                                          A permanent box at Sheepshead Races

Spot then walked next to race, grabbing my hand, twirling me into him as he smirked at me.

[SPOT]
A porcelain tub with boilin' water

[KID BLINK]
A Saturday night with the Mayor's daughter!

I then jumped onto a table, looking at all my old friends.

[FLIP]
Look at me. I'm the King of New York! Suddenly, I'm respectable, staring right at'cha. Lousy with stature

[JACK]
Nobbin' with all the muckety-mucks. I'm blowin' my dough and goin' deluxe!

[RACETRACK]
And there I be! Ain't I pretty?

[ALL]
It's my city. I'm the King of New York...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Jackie's POV*

"So, can we actually read mom's journal?" I asked my brother as Marcus shrugged.

"I guess so." Marcus said as the two of us sat on the couch.

I opened the book, flipping to the first page as I read what was written there: "In 1899, the street of New York City echoed with the voices of Newsies, peddeling the newspapers of Joseph Pulitzer, William Randolph Hearst and other giants of the newspaper world. On every corner, you saw 'em carrying the banner, bringing you the news for a penny a pape. Poor orphans and runaways, the Newsies were a ragged army, without a leader, until one day when all that changed..."

Ok guys, that's the end of this fanfic! I honestly had a lot of fun writing it too! Well, please comment, vote, and check out my other stories! Please private message me at any time bc I'm really bored since my friends aren't allowed to leave their houses, so I can't hang out with them.  

If you private message me, I'll respond as soon as I can and we can talk about anything. We can talk about stories we're writing or talk about how boring our quarantine life actually was. Yea...I'm really bored. lol. 

StarWarrior's final signing off!